8JBzxrY.png

DQY29L7.png

Reactions: Sk8M8

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
well this should be exciting and fun win lose or draw anyone going to this game or watching is probably getting their money's worth.... imho the two best scoring teams in nhl and a lot of guys can skate with us with a decent d and ok goalie so we have some strength's over them but isnt a landslide. I hope everyone just enjoy's two top teams fast teams fighting in a game:)

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Just a couple of observations... I'm really digging the new top 2 lines. I think Miller and Johnson pair well with Stammer as does Gourde on the Point/Kuch line. You get disruptors high energy guys paired with scoring talent.

I love the Cally quote and I really think he's an effective player when healthy but the style he plays at his age leads him to constant nagging injuries. Maybe the best path for him is to instead of rotating him in and out, give him a few games to keep him fresh and then a few games off.

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Re: Cernak. TBT is reporting Cernak was limping after the game as speculation for the Rutta callup. I just hope it's a short stint and he is 100% healthy for the playoffs because when we absolutely need that guy come playoff time.

As for previous speculation on a potential Cernak trade, I'd hope the Bolts front office has a device like this installed to goes crazy if they accidentally try to trade Cernak.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Re: Cernak. TBT is reporting Cernak was limping after the game as speculation for the Rutta callup. I just hope it's a short stint and he is 100% healthy for the playoffs because when we absolutely need that guy come playoff time.

As for previous speculation on a potential Cernak trade, I'd hope the Bolts front office has a device like this installed to goes crazy if they accidentally try to trade Cernak.

I have heard that Lightning fans have one of those any time we get scored on

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad