GDT: 2/12/19 - 7:30PM EDT - Calgary vs Tampa Bay

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Key phrase from Callahan is "I felt good". That's pretty much in line with what we've been saying, he's a great contributor when healthy, save him for the playoffs.

Yeah, seriously. I wonder how unrealistic it is to play him just enough to keep the rust of between now and the playoffs, then put him in as a regular until he burns out? Like, play him 8-12 games between now and April, then play him every game in Round 1, then, when the injuries inevitably come back, back to Erne.

I don't know. Callahan looks like he still has some game when he's not playing every night. I have no idea how to take advantage of that, or if it's even possible.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015

giphy.gif

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Sorry, something was wrong with my Internet hench the double post.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
palat was at morning skate regular jersey he did not take line rushes martel cally in palat out joseph cernak minor injuries....joseph was sent down as a paper thing.... I think when we do send rutta back down he does not have to clear waivers since he had cleared in chicago just unsure how many days/games he has avail to still not need to clear....did have someone ask if joseph would play tomorrow in syracuse but tampa didnt answer so doubt he will be avail to them...

big cat in net

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad