1ST ROUND OF PLAYOFF'S (schedule & bracket)

kliq

Dec 17, 2017
Because of the draft, keep in mind we are rooting for Vancouver to win those games...

I am really looking forward to some of these matchups. With them having seen each other so much I think we are going to get nasty games in these first two rounds, the way the system was designed. I am really excited for it.

They won today and they have 3 games left. We are up one point, so if they get one more win they pass us in the standings.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Is anyone a bit surprised that the Chara vs Boston thing isn't a bigger storyline?

Kind of. They touched on it a little bit, but it’s almost like the respect is too high between both sides. Like they don’t want it to make it seem like Chara is out to get revenge or anything.

Reactions: MBH

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
how the nhl lets anybody cross check to lower back i could never tell you , ecspecially a hack like clutterbuck just being allowed to lowerbackcrosscheck a great like crosby just now . idiots run nhl

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
how the nhl lets anybody cross check to lower back i could never tell you , ecspecially a hack like clutterbuck just being allowed to lowerbackcrosscheck a great like crosby just now . idiots run nhl
In 08 & 09 Crysby was allowed to hack & whack away at Z virtually any shift, refs saw it & swallowed their whistles, fans saw it live, we all saw it. Now it's Crysby & Malkin's (punching Datsyuk in the back of head after the game) turn to get their beatdowns. I hope the Isles beat the crap out them & sweep them (again). Last time ('19) they outscored 'em 10-3, Crysby had 1 assist.

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
Dang…if Florida can handle both Tampa and the refs this easily. Could be a quick series for Florida.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Stormy (Canes mascot) is brown.
upload_2021-5-16_20-58-24.png

I dunno know who this imposter is:

upload_2021-5-16_20-55-58.png

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
didnt know that talbot was on minnesota . i thought he was good in edmonton but took the blame for a bad team

There's been a lot of fall guys in Edmonton over the years. There's something about Canadian franchises that has people fixating on making villains of their current cast when things don't work out. Taylor Hall is the new Phil Kessel.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
There's been a lot of fall guys in Edmonton over the years. There's something about Canadian franchises that has people fixating on making villains of their current cast when things don't work out. Taylor Hall is the new Phil Kessel.
ecspecially edmonton fans , they whine worse than red wing fans whom are #2 :nod:

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Man this battle of Florida series is living up right now, awesome hockey.

Tampa getting Stamkos and Kucherov back is like when your enter in the cheat code. Geez. That puck movement from Stamkos to Hedman to Kucherov was something we haven't seen as Wings fans in awhile.

And then you've got a guy like Verhaeghe, just thriving now, who couldn't even find ice time on that stacked roster.

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
Tampa getting Stamkos and Kucherov back is like when your enter in the cheat code. Geez. That puck movement from Stamkos to Hedman to Kucherov was something we haven't seen as Wings fans in awhile.

And then you've got a guy like Verhaeghe, just thriving now, who couldn't even find ice time on that stacked roster.
It would be nice to have a good right handed forward on this team for a change. Having that option must be nice, and hopefully it'll be Raymond.

Reactions: Bench

bedtime20

nap nap
Nov 30, 2018
Metro Detroit
This battle of Florida series is amazing!

Also, the stupid NBCSN commentators keep calling Bobrovsky,}}Vasilevsky. Not good if this series is supposed to have 'High Ratings'.

Also, Also, every time I have seen Savard in a Tampa bay jersey he has been on the ice for a goal against. Good trade by Stevie :thumbu:

Last edited:
Reactions: decaguard

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
Imagine having to play a team with a $20M salary advantage when the announcers even said Kucherov was doing full practices with the team for several weeks before tonight’s game. Really hope the GM’s look real hard at that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad