1ST ROUND OF PLAYOFF'S (schedule & bracket)

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Just watching that game and you realize how f***ing bad we are. The pace that game was played at was unreal.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
All 4 games went to OT , no team had a 2 goal lead.

I cheer against the caps so we get a higher draft pick.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Alright, which one of you is wearing the Barkov jersey?

upload_2021-5-17_0-42-44.png

Hoog

Feb 4, 2021
That Florida/TB game was like watching a tennis match for crying out loud. The back and forth, the speed, the physicality, the creativity, was phenomenal to watch. Man, we aren't even close to these teams in talent but the way they play is the way we should be playing. Open it up and let the talent we do have actually show. I love how intense the series has started and it will only get more intense as we go, IMO.

One thing from this game, Blake Coleman has solidified himself as my FA target. This guy is explosive and even though he plays down in the lines at TB, he would be a solid second liner for us. I would love to see him, Fabbri, and Zadina together to form a second line. Coleman will be an unsung FA signing that will come much cheaper and at less years of some of the other guys that aren't as talented. Get this guy in a Red Wings sweater.

Reactions: jkutswings

GMR

Jul 27, 2013
Parts Unknown
That Florida/TB game was like watching a tennis match for crying out loud. The back and forth, the speed, the physicality, the creativity, was phenomenal to watch. Man, we aren't even close to these teams in talent but the way they play is the way we should be playing. Open it up and let the talent we do have actually show. I love how intense the series has started and it will only get more intense as we go, IMO.

One thing from this game, Blake Coleman has solidified himself as my FA target. This guy is explosive and even though he plays down in the lines at TB, he would be a solid second liner for us. I would love to see him, Fabbri, and Zadina together to form a second line. Coleman will be an unsung FA signing that will come much cheaper and at less years of some of the other guys that aren't as talented. Get this guy in a Red Wings sweater.
Oh please. Givani Smith eats Florida Panthers for breakfast. He's given some of their guys PTSD this season.

Reactions: bedtime20

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
The ruins won, good. Hopefully they win 2 at home and the caps are out.

The canes are the first team to win by more than one goal. Correct?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->