Post-Game Talk: 1st place hockey

Jepprey

Creeper
May 25, 2006
Is it true we are 4-1-1 in afternoon games this season? Normally the Oilers dont show up for early games. What a nice surprise.

Reactions: Oilhawks

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Honestly seemed like Bear watched some Hall tape before the game and made it his mission

Hall was completely neutralized off the rush when he came on Bears side.

It led to transition offence the other way for us where Bear didn’t pick up points, but was the reason the transition from the defensive zone to up ice on the breakout and out.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
So we had:

- Oilers coming off a long break
- Big game against division rival
- Afternoon game
- Playing against Arizona
- A @Soli GDT

And the Oilers won???

And Klefbom didn't break his hand into a thousand pieces?

Next ultimate test, actually playing well after a "really" long break. That seriously never happens with this team. Even in 16/17 they played like a bunch of idiots after their bye week.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Hall was completely neutralized off the rush when he came on Bears side.

It led to transition offence the other way for us where Bear didn’t pick up points, but was the reason the transition from the defensive zone to up ice on the breakout and out.

People didn't believe me when I said Hall has lost some speed since his injury. He's not nearly as dynamic as he used to be.

Reactions: Rodd from Leduc

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Take the W.

Token effort by opposition today. These are some of the weird games you get around the ASG as some players check out before the break.

Can it be anymore obvious Hall is not staying in Arizona? Doesn't seem very interested. That whole yotes team is looking awful.

Good game by the Oilers role players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad