Post-Game Talk: 1st place hockey

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
Finally I can get to this ****ing essay.
ZomboMeme 18012020154442.jpg

oilynutz

Dec 30, 2007
PRussell looks way better in the lineup then Khaira.

Too bad we are playing out best going into the break. Would have liked a couple more games like this.

Reactions: KYams17

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Mike Smith was one of my least favourite players for a long period of time. Always felt he threw teams under the bus for his inconsistent performances from Dallas to Arizona, and his temperamental forays into other zones cost his teams so much...

His shit eating grin with about 3 minutes left in this game melts my f***ing heart. Great to see him win 5 big ones in a row for us.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
We all knew Drai-McDavid as the only line wouldn't be sustainable the whole season, and we saw the result of relying on them when we went on that slide.

Great to see contributions throughout the lineup. If they can sustain this type of play we just might have a playoff hockey team.

Reactions: 8LX7psQ

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I thought Bear was really good again, made a lot of really good defensive plays and was his usual solid self on the breakout.

I also thought Larsson was good tonight in the minutes he played, penalties aside. Although the second penalty he took was smart it messed with the shot in close.

Archibald and Sheahan it goes without saying were outstanding. Archibald is such an easy guy to root for. Heart and soul type player.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I thought Bear was really good again, made a lot of really good defensive plays and was his usual solid self on the breakout.

I also thought Larsson was good tonight in the minutes he played, penalties aside. Although the second penalty he took was smart it messed with the shot in close.

Archibald and Sheahan it goes without saying were outstanding. Archibald is such an easy guy to root for. Heart and soul type player.
Bear was pissing Hall off all game

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
Im late to the party because I slept all day but DAAAAAAAMMMMNNN, I just watched the highlights. Probably the best Oilers game of the season. Definitely Sheahan's best career game. Big win, looking forward to more of those.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad