GDT: #17| Vancouver Canucks @ New York Islanders | November 13th | 7:00 PM | F/W 5-2

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
I just hope they call up one of JHS or MDC if Ladd is out.

Would also like them to string some wins together, but that won’t happen .

pursuit81

Apr 12, 2018
What happened to AJ?
She did NBCSN game tonight in the Brian Engblom role. TB v BUF. The reviews from some of my Tampa buddies were not good. Of course, they were probably pissed cause they lost so that might have had something to do with it.

Bood12

Oct 12, 2016
didn't even know Beauvillier was in the lineup until I saw him greet Greiss after, amazing the leash he has for some reason, he needs to spend the rest of the year in the minors and lets see what Dal Colle and Ho-Sang are going to do on a regular basis, and maybe give Bellows a look

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island
didn't even know Beauvillier was in the lineup until I saw him greet Greiss after, amazing the leash he has for some reason, he needs to spend the rest of the year in the minors and lets see what Dal Colle and Ho-Sang are going to do on a regular basis, and maybe give Bellows a look
Bellows isn’t ready to be here yet but MDC maybe

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
It wasn’t always pretty but we’ll take it.

With Ladd getting hurt Beauvillier may have gotten a stay of execution.

Let’s PDO our way through the Rags on Thursday!

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island
LW. I see MDC up for Ladd before JHS

With moose knuckle scoring 2 tonight that might have earned him a few more games.
I would think Johnston plays vs rangers or Martin if he is ready especially with them dressing McLeod. Ladd being injured might open door back up for Beauvillier for short term at least.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013

He's playing with Clutterbuck and Cizikas, playing 7:42, of course you didn't notice him. You want him to propel those two into stardom?

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016
He's playing with Clutterbuck and Cizikas, playing 7:42, of course you didn't notice him. You want him to propel those two into stardom?

He’s going to be getting sent down soon imo. Don’t think there’s a point If playing him there or if there was he didn’t get the message.

Uncle Lou

Jun 20, 2010
New York
I see JHS as a fit in Kuhnhackl’s spot. Seems like he had decent chemistry with Nelson giving him space to get his shot off and think he would set up Eberle too.

majormet

Nov 12, 2009
Dix Hills, NY
I actually forgot Beau was playing.

Beau is lost, very lost, camera angles that show him, you can see that the fire in him is out.

Can't really bring JHS up right now, he is another no goal forward, and has a minus 8 down on the farm.

Bellow is not ready yet

MDC and Toews should get call ups with Beau going down and Ladd to the IR

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad