GDT: 17/04/2013 - 7H00PM - Canadiens @ Penguins - RDS/TSN II

Status
Not open for further replies.

HABsurde

Jul 28, 2005
Montreal
Dear Marc Bergevin.. Please get a partner for Prust this summer to help him deal with players who gun for your best players.

Dear Marc Bergevin, make sure that Habs surgeon do a good job on Prust shoulder so he could be good to go next year....

Aceekay

Oct 9, 2011
Victoria
No, I lost a lot of respect for him tonight. I didn't buy anything that was said on him, but I would be ****ing pissed off against him right now if I were his teammate or his coach.

Edit: Good, gtfo.

You should lecalm down the game is over and subban didn't roll over I respect that

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
Pen homers thinking Subban wanted out of game because he is scared of Morrow:laugh: Of course they don't mention Morrow almost pissing himself when Prust got in his face.

rwb

Jan 28, 2013
I wonder if Price's SV% will drop below .900 before the playoffs (not that it'd be completely his fault).

When's the last time a Top-10 NHL team had a goalie with a sub .900 SV%?

The 80s probably :laugh:

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
No, I lost a lot of respect for him tonight. I didn't buy anything that was said on him, but I would be ****ing pissed off against him right now if I were his teammate or his coach.

Edit: Good, gtfo.

Oh come on. Everyone's pissed and frustrated. There are a lot of guys playing out of character here. Hardly the time to be passing judgment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad