GDT: 17/04/2013 - 7H00PM - Canadiens @ Penguins - RDS/TSN II

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Look at the Pens fans giving Subban crap while coming back to the Habs bench.. Someone ask Milbury for his shoe so someone can go beat those clowns.

ChuckieG

Feb 9, 2013
Montreal, QC, Canada
Only positive I can think of is that we have now seen the WORST this team has to offer. Legit nothing is working: Offense sucks, defence is unspeakable, and goaltending resembles something that would be found in Philly. No way we can be blindsided by anything in the playoffs.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
The way this D looks, they might want to think about dusting Kaberle off as well.
Might not be a bad idea.

He should have got his turn much earlier than that. Made no sense to not use him before.
Agreed. He seems like a good team guy too. Definitely deserved more of a chance. People on here were waiting for one screw up to jump on him though.

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011
Just a tip from a Pens fan.. never listen to a Pens TV broadcast... if you cant get a hometown feed put on wxdx and listen to Mike Lange on the radio feed. The TV guys make Pens fans ears bleed... I cant imagine if it were listened to by another teams fans... it would be unbearable.... (sorry for the interruption. Good Luck the rest of the way)

Oh, I didn't think it was that bad. My condolences.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I wonder if Price's SV% will drop below .900 before the playoffs (not that it'd be completely his fault).

When's the last time a Top-10 NHL team had a goalie with a sub .900 SV%?

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
The crowd sounds silly but it's pretty funny hahaha! At first I thought they were doing an ambulance noise :laugh:

MTLSandman*

If I was next to someone doing that, he probably would have a bloody nose by now

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Dear Marc Bergevin.. Please get a partner for Prust this summer to help him deal with players who gun for your best players.

MTLSandman*

I wonder if Price's SV% will drop below .900 before the playoffs (not that it'd be completely his fault).

When's the last time a Top-10 NHL team had a goalie with a sub .900 SV%?

When a 5 game **** streak can completely skew results in a shortened season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad