GDT: 17/04/2013 - 7H00PM - Canadiens @ Penguins - RDS/TSN II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeBen*

lol Iginla, Kunitz, Letang on the PP with 4 mins left in a 6-3 game

Stay Classy Pitts

bdawg1989*

LeMAD are u for real ? Subban is one of the few who gives a **** / shows passion and pride. Gtfo seriously. Youre obviously racist.

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
LOL @ people crying about a 23 year old who shows up every game not being a leader. Has to fight a guy because our fighters (Moen) refuses to do it. Mad about him jeering the fans? WE'VE LOST 3 STRAIGHT GAMES BY A SCORE OF 18 TO 7. We have bigger problems.

void

Jan 5, 2006
No, I lost a lot of respect for him tonight. I didn't buy anything that was said on him, but I would be ****ing pissed off against him right now if I were his teammate or his coach.

Edit: Good, gtfo.

Oh please. Yes, it was very immature of him to do that but he's obviously frustrated as ****.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
Am I the only who doesn't give a **** if a team dominating the game puts their best players with little time left? Why should they show mercy?...

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
LeMAD are u for real ? Subban is one of the few who gives a **** / shows passion and pride. Gtfo seriously. Youre obviously racist.

Subban fight and his reaction was absolutely unnecessary especially based on who he is. Keeps refusing fights despite his loud mouth. Yet, go at Morrow when he wasn't expecting it. And a big woooo, when the Habs are losing and on their worst slumps of the season? Not that wise. Doesn't mean he isn't great. Meant he really hasn't had his best period to say the least.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
So I guess Price starts tomorrow night. Question is who will start the 2nd period? :sarcasm: Will it be 4 games in a row with pulling the goalie.

FlyingKostitsyn

Mar 7, 2008
Quebec
Before this game I sarcastically wrote ''Crosby&Malkin not playing? Habs are only going to lose 5-2''. **** me, its even worse.

ZARTONK said:
Am I the only who doesn't give a **** if a team dominating the game puts their best players with little time left? Why should they show mercy?...

Theres nothing wrong with it. Few people on the Habs deserve to get a break right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad