GDT: 17/04/2013 - 7H00PM - Canadiens @ Penguins - RDS/TSN II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Tonight wouldn't be so bad if the Jays weren't getting smoked 7-0 too.

Damn it Habs..

BeBen*

Toronto will take the division lead and we'll end up against the Bruins in the first round

Hockey Gods have spoken

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Blaming anything on the injuries is just a lousy excuse. We haven't loss nearly the amount of players Ottawa or Pittsburgh have lost. There are more than enough players left who should be able to pick up the slack, and are not. I've never seen Ottawa or Pittsburgh play this bad and get "saved" by their goalies - they at least knew how to keep playing. Almost everybody on our team looks like they've packed it in since we clinched. There's no "miracle" goalie performance that's going to save us, so stop shifting the blame around to suit your agenda.

Go ahead and watch the 3rd period of the last devils-sens game where the sens won 2-0. Sens had 11 shots on goal that night.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Toronto will take the division lead and we'll end up against the Bruins in the first round

Hockey Gods have spoken

Nah, your Gods are wrong...Toronto will overtake Montreal for 4th spot (take it on the final game) and play the Habs first round with home ice advantage.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Marc Denis should shut the **** up

Why is that? Not only are we going to lose a 3rd horrible game in a row, but the guy who can't fight, go at it and try to take Morrow down, does horribly in doing so, looks bad, and then laughs as if he'd done something great? Seriously? And I'm a PK fan but that was plain stupid. And one day, opponents will think PK will drop like he did with Morrow, and they'll drop it too, but will connect and we will be outraged of that happening. Well PK does that. He can't fight, but he's great at trying to surprise people. If you fight, you don't do it like that. So he better jut not fight.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
So I'm not the only one? Wooooo! :help:

My ears are bleeding...

Just a tip from a Pens fan.. never listen to a Pens TV broadcast... if you cant get a hometown feed put on wxdx and listen to Mike Lange on the radio feed. The TV guys make Pens fans ears bleed... I cant imagine if it were listened to by another teams fans... it would be unbearable.... (sorry for the interruption. Good Luck the rest of the way)

durojean

May 29, 2007
I know what's happening. Bergevin is a genius. He wants the better draft pick possible while making the playoffs so he ask the players to lose the remaining games.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
On a positive note, Weber didn't look too shabby for not playing in 800 years.

void

Jan 5, 2006
The **** are the Pens fans doing? They sound like some ****ed up bird or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad