GDT: #15 // Oilers @ Lightning // Nov 6 @ 5:30 PM MST // TV: SN-West

What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think about Florida?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MinimaMoralia

May 1, 2015
Big test for Kostko. The job is almost there for the taking.
Hope Nurse wakes up, we’ll need him tonight. He was great in the first few games, but has kinda been doing that thing where he tails off. Already.

For the love of flipping flip, it would be nice to see someone in the bottom six score. All due respect to Brodziak, of course.
Almost time to sit Looch and or Khaira.
Let’s try Marody and Malone or something.

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Rattie on the 1st line, Yams on the 3rd and Drake taking the 4th LW spot according to dailyfaceoff..

In Koskinen we trust. :popcorn:

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I wouldn't mind seeing something like this

RNH-McDavid-Caggiula
Rieder-Draisaitl-Chiasson
Puljujarvi-Strome-Yamamoto
Lucic-Brodziak-Kassian

The top 2 lines have shown good chemistry so I wouldn't play around with them. Lucic and Strome should be on separate lines as they are a black hole when on the same line.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
It's ridiculous that Cagguila gets demoted to the 4th line after consistent stellar play on the 1st line while Strome and Lucic continue to get force-fed 3rd line minutes. Accountability my ass.

I know that Rattie needs to draw in at some point but there's no reason for Cagguila to be the one to lose his spot. He should be eased back in on the 3rd line then work his way back up as he shakes the rust off.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
It's ridiculous that Cagguila gets demoted to the 4th line after consistent stellar play on the 1st line while Strome and Lucic continue to get force-fed 3rd line minutes. Accountability my ass.

I know that Rattie needs to draw in at some point but there's no reason for Cagguila to be the one to lose his spot. He should be eased back in on the 3rd line then work his way back up as he shakes the rust off.
Yeah I don’t get it either, just McLellan things I guess. Whatever is working isn’t good enough but let’s keep the crappiest line on the team intact.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010

It has to do more with Rattie kind of suck everywhere else except for McDavid's RW. Strome is a 3C and Lucic should be a 4LW but Mclellan would never disfavor him like that.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Yeah I don’t get it either, just McLellan things I guess. Whatever is working isn’t good enough but let’s keep the crappiest line on the team intact.
I guess with Caggiula it's cause he is one of those Swiss Army knife guys who can look fine on any line.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
It has to do more with Rattie kind of suck everywhere else except for McDavid's RW. Strome is a 3C and Lucic should be a 4LW but Mclellan disfavor him like that.

Not really. Rattie produced on every line in preseason. Just preseason yes but it's the only sample size we have to base on. Where did you get the idea that he kind of sucks on every non-McDavid line?

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Not really. Rattie produced on every line in preseason. Just preseason yes but it's the only sample size we have to base on. Where did you get the idea that he kind of sucks on every non-McDavid line?
Last season he was only good on McDavid's RW. I mean he was hopeless until he was moved to 1RW

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Very strange that the lineup hasn't been released yet. What gives? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad