GDT: #15 // Oilers @ Lightning // Nov 6 @ 5:30 PM MST // TV: SN-West

What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think about Florida?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Lucic chased him all over the ice, knocked him down and punched him in the face before he knew what was happening. Hope he gets suspended.

No. The ref's should get suspended for letting Joseph try and break two guys necks without so much of a second look.

You don't want Lucic to chase a guy and put the fear of god in him? Get rid of guys blatant attempts to injure.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Lucic chased him all over the ice, knocked him down and punched him in the face before he knew what was happening. Hope he gets suspended.

giphy.gif

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I'm okay with Lucic going after the POS. But what he did was over the top. If someone did that to one of our younger guys who were running around we would be calling for heads too. Dude snapped and should be suspended.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
I'm okay with Lucic going after the POS. But what he did was over the top. If someone did that to one of our younger guys who were running around we would be calling for heads too. Dude snapped and should be suspended.

Over the top? Are you serious? He shoved him then gave him a dirty glove in the mouth. He wasn't even violent. Its not like he threw him head first into the boards or anything.

Reactions: TB12 and ujju2

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002

He could've killed that kid, sure, he knocked him down and gave him a half hearted punch to the helmet with his glove on...he didn't "snap"

Reactions: ujju2

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Over the top? Are you serious? He shoved him then gave him a dirty glove in the mouth. He wasn't even violent. Its not like he threw him head first into the boards or anything.
What?
Hits him hard. Punchs him in the face while he is on the ice, drives his leg into the side of his head and then mounts him.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

I dunno cyclone, I was okay with all of it. Sure he ran interference but he hit him with his shoulder and didn't head hunt. Then Looch bitch slapped him with his glove on when he could have taken them off and started pulverizing him. He sat on him and read him the riot act.

We all see it differently though and I see no problem with how you saw it.

Reactions: RegDunlop

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
He didn’t snap. He caught up to him. Knocked him down with a tame hit, got on top of him and wasn’t doing much more than rubbing his glove in his face. Reminded me of what I used to do with my little brother when we were kids. Had he snapped, he’d have beaten him so severely the ice would have been covered in blood.

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
Lucia used to stand and fight like a man . Not only does he suck as a player now he also is cheap shot coward. Suspension incoming.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004

If they run around like that it's bound to happen. He's damn lucky that Lucic didn't feed him while he was laying on the ice.

Reactions: TB12 and RegDunlop
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad