GDT: #13|New York Islanders @ Ottawa Senators|November 1st |This Is The End| F S/O 5-4

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
donavan is difficult to watch hes just not good in any facet of the game and its not ready to be an NHL player

Truth is defenseman need more time to adjust to the NHL speed/play. The frustrating thing is how many people here proclaiming that Donovan was absolutely ready for the NHL.

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
Truth is defenseman need more time to adjust to the NHL speed/play. The frustrating thing is how many people here proclaiming that Donovan was absolutely ready for the NHL.

It's only been 12 games, but it's going to be difficult for any defenseman to play with Carkner, let alone a rookie.

ekill08x

Oct 29, 2011

Yeah hes really not. I wish there was an answer waiting in BP but theres really not.

Words Of Wisdom

Truth Speaker
Oct 20, 2011
Long Island.
I really cannot stand the lines Cappy puts together. I don't like Okposo on the first line, I also don't like Bouchard on the second. Bouchard has done absolutely nothing to deserve being on the second line.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
I really cannot stand the lines Cappy puts together. I don't like Okposo on the first line, I also don't like Bouchard on the second. Bouchard has done absolutely nothing to deserve being on the second line.

Yes, yes, and yes. You're great. Capuano is not.

Macch

Mar 22, 2010

This is so true. A lot of people claiming he'd fill in for Streit NO PROBLEM. I'd think even the Streit haters would admit Donovan is nowhere close.

Barzaltrick

The New York Saints
Jan 18, 2011
Typical Islanders. Hopefully when we lose today and tomorrow against the Bruins Capuano gets the boot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad