#11 wins it!

Morguee

Jan 22, 2010
They're like Willy Coyote who runs off the cliff, hovers in mid air for a few secs and then realizes he's going against the laws of gravity. The same with the Leafs. When they realize they're going against the laws of nature they fall.

That actually gave me a laugh on my morning lurk.:laugh:

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
My highlight of the night, the price-grabo stare down after the penalty shot.

After reading stubbs article this morning about the girl who traveled from Austrailia to see some habs games, and because the nature of my mind, I just have to post this quote.

:D

so much "adrenaline" hahahahahahahaha :laugh::laugh::laugh:

LarsEller

Jul 31, 2011
Copenhagen
Well, when he tries to fight, this happens.

Trip_medium.gif

That might be the funniest thing I have ever seen :)

e46330ivs*

Come again when Lupul, Frattin, and Gardiner make their return. Not to mention you beat our backup.

The Leafs didn't deserve this one, the Habs did. But this wasn't the real Maple Leafs, either.

no way a Leafs fan is smart enough to own a BMW gtfo!

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
First goal was complete fluke. Second goal was Scrivens being Scrivens. Third goal was a beautiful tip by AGally. Patches second goal was an absolute laser beam. Gio with the empty netter.

Happy with the win. Team played well, finally got some bounces going their way and Price stood his ground after the two goals he gave up.

this game wasnt even close....lol...

Last edited:

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Offside yes or no?

take a look at the Leafs second goal....pause the vid at the 2 second mark. What do ya say?

Last edited by a moderator:

Stjonnypopo

Rgesitreed Uesr
Jan 26, 2009
Mount Doom
The Leafs PGT is pretty hilarious.

It's funny how some people handle losses, they're all blasting the Habs in their thread saying how small/weak/bad we are, yet they lost. When we lose a game I don't bash the other team I'm upset that my team didn't play as well as it should have.

Gros Bonhomme

Benoit Brunet #1 Fan
Jan 21, 2011
Montreal

It's funny how some people handle losses, they're all blasting the Habs in their thread saying how small/weak/bad we are, yet they lost. When we lose a game I don't bash the other team I'm upset that my team didn't play as well as it should have.

Tough guy/Bruins wanna-bes. Someone needs to remind them that you win games by putting the puck in the net. Something the Bruins can do that the Leafs can't. Happy with the W and a solid 60 min effort from the TEAM.

GinoCyber*

That might be the funniest thing I have ever seen

This is pretty close

Attachments

• 541610_481754215204948_590906942_n.jpg
    541610_481754215204948_590906942_n.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 22

Halifaxhab*

I went there to read a few posts....ahhhhh, it was hilarious...blames the refs, "it was our game start to finish", blah blah blah....LOVE IT. More imortantly, every leaf fan here at work hasn't uttered a single WORD! seriously, no talking here at all, just me whistleing OLE OLE OLE....LOVE IT!

Halifaxhab*

the linesmen were off last night....they made up for any percieved miss call with the obviously biased "Bozak faceoff" I mean really, it is a massive league wide conspiracy to make sure Montreal gets every call their way. The 20 years of half assed rebuilds are just a ruse to keep everyone else guessing. But the truth is out there...in toronto

(cue X-Files theme song)

:laugh:

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site
I went there to read a few posts....ahhhhh, it was hilarious...blames the refs, "it was our game start to finish", blah blah blah....LOVE IT. More imortantly, every leaf fan here at work hasn't uttered a single WORD! seriously, no talking here at all, just me whistleing OLE OLE OLE....LOVE IT!

Heh that's funny

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Just a random thought on last night's game

I find the Leafs much improved, much like the Habs...but Dion Phaneuf is arguably (close call between he and Rick Nash) the most overrated player in the NHL.

What happened to the Dion Phaneuf of his early days in Calgary? Was I focusing too much on TSN highlights and not watching enough Flames games?

That dude fell off big time

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Just a random thought on last night's game

I find the Leafs much improved, much like the Habs...but Dion Phaneuf is arguably (close call between he and Rick Nash) the most overrated player in the NHL.

What happened to the Dion Phaneuf of his early days in Calgary? Was I focusing too much on TSN highlights and not watching enough Flames games?

That dude fell off big time
Maybe Hamrlik boosted his performance. ;)
Just a guess, since I wasn't following hockey then.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
This is almost exclusively because of a healthy Markov. Therrien has already had Markov for almost as many games this season as Martin had Markov in 2 and a half years.

Markov has been mostly quiet and not as sharp recently, and he isn't playing the full 60 minutes. We still doing these things with Subban and Diaz's pair on the ice. Plus, Markov can't control and dictate how the forwards are supposed to play the way the coach can.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad