GDT: 11/7/13 - Minnesota Wild @ Washington Capitals - 6:00PM CST - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Got here a bit late. I see I haven't missed anything.

But I did see my first ever Lamborghini in real life today. An orange bossy beast that purred like a lion. So low that I felt it would have flattened a mouse. With Montana plates. In Grand Forks, North Dakota.

Oh god it was so awesome.

corporate farming/ranching probably. bumpersticker say "my other car is a helicopter"?

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
So, just checking:

- Granlund gets thrown to the ice along the boards. Clearly should warrant a holding penalty, no call.

- Prosser throws a clean hit along the boards? Yep, into the box you go.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Got here a bit late. I see I haven't missed anything.

But I did see my first ever Lamborghini in real life today. An orange bossy beast that purred like a lion. So low that I felt it would have flattened a mouse. With Montana plates. In Grand Forks, North Dakota.

Oh god it was so awesome.

It's an awesome sight. I went to Nürburgring a couple of years ago, and the place was full of Ferraris and Porsches with a couple of odd Lotuses and Lambos thrown in.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
I sat and watched him wide open just waiting for him to get the puck and score. He was wide open. That was horrible planning. WTF, Wild.

countrygentleman

The Kaptain Says ARR
Jan 14, 2010
Minnesota
I don't understand why all teams don't work the same PP as the Caps? They don't do anything special. It's not like Ovechkins PP goals are all skill. They just make a nice cross ice feed to him and he finishes. Is that not something Heatley and his nasty one timer couldn't still accomplish? Get him on the weak side like that and feed him one timers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad