GDT: 11/7/13 - Minnesota Wild @ Washington Capitals - 6:00PM CST - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
Hey guys, I have a great idea. Let's talk about hockey, not football.

WildFinn*

Hey guys, I have a great idea. Let's talk about hockey, not football.

+1

What type of GDT are you planning?
Can you embed some interactive stuff in the forum?

I would like to do one of these one day.

One idea could be to design and vote on a couple of templet GDTs before the season that anyone can use during it?

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Can't stand that Paul Allen guy, or any radio people for that matter. Loudmouth blowhards.

Paul Allen? Didn't some psycho murder that guy with an axe?

tumblr_m62x5abHtt1r2b3wjo1_250.gif

:sarcasm:

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
PA doesn't know a thing about hockey but at least he tries to include it as much as he can for a predominantly (and unfortunately too) football audience.

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
Like Washington (lived there for a while) so this should be a good game. Also happy to see Nate Schmidt in the NHL!

Just got to thinking. Our thrift shop basically is NYI? Good **** for cheap and we dump our garbage there :laugh:
Hear they have a good deal on a Austrian come July.

I was listening to KFAN on my drive home on Tuesday night and listened to the X's and O's segment with Leslie Frazier and PA around 6:30pm. I know it's a segment to hype the Vikings but PA was absolutely shameless in his butt-kissing of Frazier. You'd think the Vikings were 7-1 instead of 1-7 with all the softball questions and fluff answers being thrown around in that "interview". Not to mention, they limit the Wild "pre-game show" to about 5 minutes long so they can squeeze that 20-25 minute long segment into the schedule.

/endrant
PA also technically works for the team as the radio announcer, but agree. He's at his best when someone cancels out the homerism or shows another side.

Fixed up the GDT.

My future GDTs will probably be totally different and contain more info as well.

I think the Wild will win this, but it will be a close game.
This GDT looks great!

b0rn2beWild

Dec 8, 2011
so excited... Both teams been in good shape before this night. 5-4 OT for Wild, Ovie 2+1 8 hits 9sog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad