WaRLN9Z.png

sxRw2CC.png

Last edited:

AJ Thelen

Nov 19, 2010
Pontypandy
Looking forward to this one!

Line-2 gets into beastmode again.

Granvillereiter gets 3 goals. Pommreitlund gets 3 assists. Nideranlville aswell.

faribogopherguy

Mar 30, 2012
Anyone having fun at work messing with people asking if they are going to watch the Minnesota vs. Washington game tonight with them assuming you're talking about the Vikings? I wonder when the last time 2 cities' NFL and NHL teams played against each other on the same day?

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
#1 PP AND PK huh?

Hmmm. Well, I'm really on the fence about this one. I would like us to win, that would be nice.

All I remember is last time we played the Caps, we were ahead by I think 3 or 4, and there was something like 10 minutes left, and all of a sudden the Wild let off the gas and ****ing Ovie scores two goals in like a minute and a half, and the rest of the game was a terrifying race to the end.

Ovie is looking much better this year than when we played them last. We have also had the charming habit out coming out nice and slow and sleepy the last few games, as well as letting off the gas some in the last ten if we're up, and that really won't go over well this game, against this offensive monster.

I too believe Harding will be made to look human this game. They could start Backs and just not worry about it.

We'll win as long as we don't have our heads up our ***** in the beginning, and stay out of the freakin penalty box (we're like #4 in the league for being undisciplined - WTF :facepalm:).

Billy Mays Here*

We're probably due for a loss, but this will surely be a bigger test then the Carolina game after it.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Thanks for the new thread.

I am not sure what I think about this game. We don't play this team often so it's sort of like when we played Toronto earlier. It could go either way.

I think it will be a close one and hopefully we win! Yes, this will be a bigger test than Carolina though, I know that much.

fedfed

@FedFedRMNB
Oct 28, 2010
Moscow City
Anyone having fun at work messing with people asking if they are going to watch the Minnesota vs. Washington game tonight with them assuming you're talking about the Vikings? I wonder when the last time 2 cities' NFL and NHL teams played against each other on the same day?

I'm not sure but I think Caps played Flyers on the same day as Skins vs Eagles this season.

Last edited:

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Drinking, so can't watch this one. Wild win 3-0. Harding with 35 saves.

Grundelman, Prosser, Parise EN.

Dalé!

QuadrupleDeke

33% more deke
Aug 6, 2009
Boston, MA

Billy Mays Here*

The Vikings will curse the Wild tonight. We'll play a solid game against the Caps but then blow it in the final minute.

Oh the Vikings are playing tonight?

Whatever.

Lets go Wild!

That moment when your football team is so bad that you don't even remember or care that they play tonight.

dwanmaster*

I like our 1st line vs their 1st line. I think Koivu is gonna shut down Backstrom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad