GDT: 11/25: Boston Bruins vs. Pittsburgh Penguins 7pm ET RDS, NESN(HD), 98.5 FM

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Decent? What does this guy need to do? :laugh:

I'd say ****ing great.

Haha, I'm joking. :laugh: I'm the biggest Eriksson supporter you'll find here. He's been incredible since he's come back from his concussion and tonight was perhaps his best.

Ace0813

Bleed Black & Gold
Aug 28, 2008
New Hampshire
The last week or so:

Bart>Boychuk

Boychuk is proven though - I know what he brings to the table. Bart was responsible for a couple of breakaways in the last two games... Boychuk was directly responsible for the 2nd Neal goal. I guess I am torn.

Great game by Soderberg, Rask and Eriksson. Nice to see two pieces of the Seguin deal get on the board.

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
****** giving up that goal right at the end but we really didn't deserve to win in regulation so I'll take the 2 in OT and be very happy about it.

Also love seeing Soderberg/Smith/Eriksson all contributing.

TheBigBadB

Feb 13, 2003
North Andover
Visit site
Got to say bartowski can not make a pass out of the zone. He either tries to skate it out or throw it to no one. I feel safer with miller on the ice.

Oh and I can't wait until Kelly is bumped for Spooner. Both him and Campbell's games have regressed over the last couple of years

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Man I forgot we play Detroit on Wednesday. Than back to back games Friday n Saturday.

Yep-Bruins have a pretty tough Thanksgiving week. No major breaks until Sunday.

I am going to miss the Wings game (traveling for Tday) but can watch the Rangers game since it's in NBC.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
That was on Kelly big time looking at the replay. What the hell was he doing?

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Eriksson right now is outplaying Bergeron and Marchand. Those two are struggling, although Marchand had a nice assist on the Krug goal.

Because of points? Tonight Bergeron was as much of a factor as Eriksson was on the two goals he got assists on. I don't see Bergeron as struggling at all. Marchand is still fighting it a bit but looked better tonight.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Eriksson right now is outplaying Bergeron and Marchand. Those two are struggling, although Marchand had a nice assist on the Krug goal.

Tonight, yeah.

But he needed a night like this. Was beginning to worry.

Starting to worry a/b our "top" line. But then they come out and have a dominant shift that produces a goal, so. Bottom line is effort w/ this team. When they're committed to it through all four lines, they can stomp anyone.

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
Krug is definitely what this team has been missing. Ference, McQuaid or Boychuk on that left side would have stayed planted at the line.

The constant movement from Krug opens up so many possibilities.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Got to say bartowski can not make a pass out of the zone. He either tries to skate it out or throw it to no one. I feel safer with miller on the ice.

Oh and I can't wait until Kelly is bumped for Spooner. Both him and Campbell's games have regressed over the last couple of years

Campbell has skated well the last couple of games,I think he will turn the corner soon.

Andrew83

Dec 15, 2010
Boston
Krug might easily surpass Chara's 19-goal season for us. That would be the most goals by a Bruins D-man in like 20 years or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad