GDT: 11/25/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Pushed yes, but he was gonna truck over Mrazek without Ericsson's help. Maybe don't call the penalty but no goal.

What was dumb is the near referee calls it a goal, but the referee in the neutral zone whose vision is clearly blocked by all the players in front of him makes that call.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Looks like we are all being done dirty by the officials this season.

Crap. Detroit scores. Great shot from Mantha.

3-2 Devs

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I find it interesting that there's never any Penguins fan or anyone complaining when the Penguins get a penalty, but as soon as Tampa Bay takes a clearly obvious penalty by interfering with someone or grabbing a puck in the defensive zone, people come out to complain about the refs.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Mantha is a friggin' stud, plain and simple.

... I really wish they'd slow down a little. Contract year and we need a good pick. :laugh:

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
I find it interesting that there's never any Penguins fan or anyone complaining when the Penguins get a penalty, but as soon as Tampa Bay takes a clearly obvious penalty by interfering with someone or grabbing a puck in the defensive zone, people come out to complain about the refs.
You were literally in here calling the tripping penalty against the pens a dive this game bud. And you're lying to yourself if you think this officiating hasn't been garbage.

Reactions: Stammertime91

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland

There has never been a Penguins fan complaining about a call. Ever.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
You were literally in here calling the tripping penalty against the pens a dive this game bud. And you're lying to yourself if you think this officiating hasn't been garbage.

The fact that I wrote it "wHaT a dIvE" shows it was sarcastic. It was a meme.

34d.jpg

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty

Lol so people have to complain about both teams so it's unbias? Listen to your PBP for God's sake. This game is a great example of one sided officiating.

Not to mention somebody "complaining" about Dumoulin getting slashed earlier and no call. The hypocrisy is astounding.

Reactions: Master P

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Three 5 on 3s - don't think you have a lot to complain about.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Alright Jersey, get it together. We can't afford to keep roaming around the bubble. Fahlin for Dahlin lol.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Lol so people have to complain about both teams so it's unbias? Listen to your PBP for God's sake. This game is a great example of one sided officiating.

It's so 1 sided in officiating that penalties are 5-4 for the Penguins. Wow, how 1-sided.

Not to mention somebody "complaining" about Dumoulin getting slashed earlier and no call. The hypocrisy is astounding.

No, that was me, and that was me saying Dumoulin deserved a slashing penalty for slashing Stamkos. That was one actual missed call, but that's really all from this game. That was not me saying someone slashed Dumoulin.

Three 5 on 3s - don't think you have a lot to complain about.

Maybe your team should be more disciplined, and not do stuff like interfere with players, grab the puck in the defensive zone and high stick people.

Like for real, the penalties that the Lightning have taken today were a double minor high stick, 2 interference penalties and a delay of game penalty. Do people really think that penalties need to be 10-1 in favor of your team for the reffing to be fair?

Now 5-5 in penalties, such atrocious officiating.

Reactions: beir32
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad