GDT: 11/25/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
I made a good thread actually

mostly on behalf of other tampa fans I didn't think the officiating was THAT bad

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Ovechkin, the loser, with the hatty. Three hatricks in 25 games this season, pretty impressive.

Watching Alex Luey and his reaction was priceless. Also saw Ovie hand the stick to the trainer, I am sure for the boy as well.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Honest question about the interference call in Montreal, I thought that shouldn't have been interference since the hit was outside the blue zone. Can you have goaltending interference outside the bluezone?

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Honest question about the interference call in Montreal, I thought that shouldn't have been interference since the hit was outside the blue zone. Can you have goaltending interference outside the bluezone?
Depends what kind of mood the War Room is in that day.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Meaningless for buf, but my ass that’s interference. The Toronto situation room is a joke.

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
I don’t think even price felt that :laugh:

If there was any contact at all. It was outside the paint, and It actually did Price a favor and stopped him from floating further away from Kane. Price had no chance on that goal, slight gentle nudge or not.

Not that it mattered in the end. It's still garbage reffing, and they need to be taken out of review calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad