GDT: 11/25/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
It's so 1 sided in officiating that penalties are 5-4 for the Penguins. Wow, how 1-sided.

No, that was me, and that was me saying Dumoulin deserved a slashing penalty for slashing Stamkos. That was one actual missed call, but that's really all from this game. That was not me saying someone slashed Dumoulin.

Maybe your team should be more disciplined, and not do stuff like interfere with players, grab the puck in the defensive zone and high stick people.

Like for real, the penalties that the Lightning have taken today were a double minor high stick, 2 interference penalties and a delay of game penalty. Do people really think that penalties need to be 10-1 in favor of your team for the reffing to be fair?

Ah, yes. You're right. Those power play chances after being buried 3-0 within 5 minutes off of a call where a ref checks Crosbys mouth the way a vet checks a dogs gums is nothing. Yeah, those 5 on 3s...

It's comical you think a Penguins fan would complain given the way this game (and a lot of them) work out for Pittsburgh. Keep that chin up though, maybe you'll get another 5 on 3.

Reactions: Master P

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Ah, yes. You're right. Those power play chances after being buried 3-0 within 5 minutes off of a call where a ref checks Crosbys mouth the way a vet checks a dogs gums is nothing. Yeah, those 5 on 3s...

It's comical you think a Penguins fan would complain given the way this game (and a lot of them) work out for Pittsburgh. Keep that chin up though, maybe you'll get another 5 on 3.

Maybe your team shouldn't be taking blatant penalties, and then people might take your claims seriously.

Reactions: beir32

joemon999

Drive for 5
Sep 12, 2011
Barzal just made Ottawa look silly. He just circled around the ozone twice to set up the play for eberle to score.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Maybe I just haven't been paying attention but when did Mickey Redmond start working between the glass?

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Maybe your team shouldn't be taking blatant penalties, and then people might take your claims seriously.

Says the guy that thinks fans of a team with multiple 5 on 3s and winning by 4 goals (at the time) would complain about their team getting a penalty or anything worse for that matter. Your logic is flawed.

tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
If you look closely, you will notice that I never said anything was wrong with the blatant Penguins penalty calls. Maybe you should do the same.
"Maybe your team shouldn't be taking blatant penalties" You're saying every call against the bolts was blatant, which is wrong.

RadekBong

Sep 27, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Really wish the league would crack down on the few teams that make committing penalties their game to game strategy. I don't understand the "they take so many penalties you can't call them all" mentality.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Hyman on the first line is just... I don't even.. such a terrible choice for a first liner. Seing him with Connor Brown and Matthews makes me gag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad