GDT: 11/25/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Clear interference for me, no homer glasses.

SO and W for my pool yessss

Just my 2 cents since I don't have a dog in the fight but Reinhart was clearly outside the bluezone so contact was outside bluezone. I always thought that wasn't interference

CanuckGame39

Oct 13, 2006
Vancouver, B.C.
He plays on a terrible team?
Oh, so the guy who just got a 80 million dollar contract isn't producing because he plays for a bad team. That's totally acceptable then.

For real? He's supposed to be THE head of the team. Making things happen. You don't pay a guy like that to be a supporting player.

Ive been a Eichel supporter on this forum since day 1. I have never said anything negative about him. I said he would be challenging for the Art Ross this year. So don't take it as me hating. I just had high expectations for him and he isn't even playing at 50% of his potential.

glucker

Aug 22, 2008
London, ON
Oh, so the guy who just got a 80 million dollar contract isn't producing because he plays for a bad team. That's totally acceptable then.

For real? He's supposed to be THE head of the team. Making things happen. You don't pay a guy like that to be a supporting player.

Ive been a Eichel supporter on this forum since day 1. I have never said anything negative about him. I said he would be challenging for the Art Ross this year. So don't take it as me hating. I just had high expectations for him and he isn't even playing at 50% of his potential.
Yea, Kessel played on some pretty shitty Leafs teams, never slowed him down. Being on a thin team can be a benefit, as you get a bigger share of the ice time. Just ask Mark Bell when he was with the Hawks.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
He plays on a terrible team?

That give away for the short-handed goal and not checking his man against Pittsburgh has nothing to do with him being on a terrible team. That was just stupid lazy in his point

Maybe it's other way around. Maybe the team is terrible because the players are just simply not putting in the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad