GDT: 11/14/14 - Game 14 - Islanders VS Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erick*

Lu has been pretty ridiculous this season so far. Without his play I don't even want to think about where this squad would be.

We would be, at best, the second worst team in hockey without Luongo, and that's only because Buffalo is an absolute joke.

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
Nobody is attacking Lu. It's simply a weakness in his game. Nobody will argue about how well he is playing.

The forwards, yet again, are not getting the job done. Same old story.

Erick*

Luongo's career save percentage in shootouts is a little over 67%. Isn't that basically league average in the crapshoot?

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Hopefully Kuli is back vs ANA. Not having a proper 2nd unit with the D hurt the PP a lot this game. Guddy doesn't need to be on the PP, at all.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
We scored three goals against a hot goaltender and team. We came back from 3-1 in the third. The Isles were the better team tonight. I'm happy with the point.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
We scored three goals against a hot goaltender and team. We came back from 3-1 in the third. The Isles were the better team tonight. I'm happy with the point.

That's what I thought as well. Halak had to make some big saves tonight. Well deserved point, especially to come back down 3-1.

-ghoste

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
There has to be a better option than Dylan Olsen. He's a liability. Is it O'Brien? Robak? I don't know but when Kulikov is back, Olsen needs to sit.

The complaining about the kids is getting ridiculous and redundant. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in the NHL in scoring all have one thing in common, they were all traded early in their careers. Calm down, the current level of play is unsustainable and will improve. None of them are going anywhere.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
There has to be a better option than Dylan Olsen. He's a liability. Is it O'Brien? Robak? I don't know but when Kulikov is back, Olsen needs to sit.

The complaining about the kids is getting ridiculous and redundant. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in the NHL in scoring all have one thing in common, they were all traded early in their careers. Calm down, the current level of play is unsustainable and will improve. None of them are going anywhere.

Ya. A change of scenery. Which does more wonders than one would think.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
I actually had a blast at the game. Stanley was hanging out with us right when Ekblad tied it.

I hate the shootout so much, but glad to get a point against a hot team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad