GDT: 11/14/14 - Game 14 - Islanders VS Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
tDBu0zy.jpg
Im truly sorry for this late crappy GDT. Was making a GDT made out of gifs, but my computer crashed so I lost all the work (like 3hours) that I put on creating the gifs. So I quickly opened photoshop and did this piece of **** in 25minutes.​

Last edited:

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
**** just realized that I ****ed up even more. The GDT was supposed to be my 1000th post but whatever :D

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Im truly sorry for this late crappy GDT. Was making a GDT made out of gifs, but my computer crashed so I lost all the work (like 3hours) that I put on creating the gifs. So I quickly opened photoshop and did this piece of **** in 25minutes.
It doesn't look crappy at all. :nod:

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
Thanks for GDT and great activity on this board. Hopefully crowds start to do the same into November when crowds start to pick up traditionally.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Going tonight after this game:laugh: Dumb and Dumber in my top 5 movies all time.

Nice, me too. Not expecting a lot from the sequel but I'll be in line tomorrow. Really wanted to watch this game live. This game is in fast forward, fast pace so far! I like how calm and cool were playing lately. It's refreshing to see Dale's "blueprint" taking some shape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad