Gothenburg
And that's a win folks!

giphy.gif

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Convincing win. Solid victory and everyone played strong (except maybe Campbell who once again was soft as baby poop).

Bobby Lou was barely tested and we held on during the Sharks' fury at the end of the 2nd. Nice to see some offense in consecutive games, hopefully our goal scoring issues are slowing staying behind us.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Got to say that I'm happy we didn't lose our cool over a couple greasy Shark hits. Let them unravel, while we continue to out work them. Can't wait until next week.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Dominant win. Was never close for them. Exactly the response this team needed after the last two games. Isles are another team on a long road trip so it time to carry this performance over to the next.

Panthers607

Such great effort by the team, an absolute beautiful win!

Good for Flash to get a goal, hopefully it continues.

Ekblad, so good. Love everything about this guy.

Avs just lost 6-0, panic is at max. Who can we pick up for cheap? :)

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Jameson C. Olive @JamesonCoop
Viola when locker room music had to be turned down for interviews: "30 seconds and then it's back on!" ... Good vibes all around tonight.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Good game Florida dudes. Got a lot of great young talent over there. Hopefully you guys get really good fast.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
For some reason, I think with Luongo back in goal and players pissed off about yesterday's loss that the Panthers come out playing a good game with intensity. Sure, it's going to be a tough one as the Sharks are never a slouch, but you never know with this wishy-washy team. Maybe even Flash will come back from being benched and will score.

So.... was I right or was I right? :yo:

Easily the best game of the season and I have nothing bad to say about anyone. A full 60 minute effort and all four lines played great.

I'd expect things to be very chippy next week in San Jose. Desjardins better get what he deserves. The guy was a pain in the ass to Mitchell all night. The Sharks are probably pissed about this loss, so I definitely wouldn't think it's going to be a walk in the park again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad