GDT: 10/8/15 - Minnesota @ Colorado - 8:00 p.m. CDT - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
I've given Coyle plenty of hell the last couple of years.

But credit where it's due, he's turning a corner in a big way. Great game from him. If they can keep the top 2 lines healthy and productive, that third line of him, Vanek, and Graovac will be nice. Fontaine comes back and moves Porter to the press box on the 4th line and now they've got threats there too.

Lots of take aways from this game, will sleep on it and try for a lengthier post tomorrow.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Can't wait to see a longer video of Coyle on the goal, I can't even remember which one it was (they've all blurred together, lol). GREAT work to battle back for the puck and knock the Avs player off it, to force the turnover. Led directly to the goal.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Can't wait to see a longer video of Coyle on the goal, I can't even remember which one it was (they've all blurred together, lol). GREAT work to battle back for the puck and knock the Avs player off it, to force the turnover. Led directly to the goal.

That was the game tying goal. He hustled back to the neutral zone and knocked Duchene off the puck and fed it perfectly to Granlund. A thing of beauty.

WILDTATE10

Jul 24, 2005
What a comeback! Zach Parise is the man!

I wonder how many people would still rather have Kessel?

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN

I believe that was the tying goal. 5th goal was the PP goal by Parise.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Yeo, on the Avs only having one doctor: "Yeah, I don't know, they only had one doctor, he was watching the game I guess..." lol

But yeah, that's kinda messed up that Nino was just sitting back there with no medical attention.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
I think one of the funnier things of this win is taking a glance over at the Avs board and someone complained about THE TRAP. Haha. Because we totally came back from an 0-3 deficit due to the trap. SMH

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
It has to be brutal to be an Avs fan playing the Wild. We beat them in the most upsetting ways.

Absolutely. I mean, we hate them from these things even though we keep magically winning them. I imagine an entire state of sith dudes just bubbling their skin with hate.

Coyle had an awesome third period. I mean, I could go through ratings of players and say everyone was terrible (excluding Bees), and then post another set of analyses of how everyone did and label the second set "third period", and it's night and day, but Coyle really stood out to me in the third. Not just the Vanek goal, he had some shifts where he looked like Beast Mode Koivu's replacement. Do that always.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
If Nino is out do we go

PPG
Zucker-Koivu-Coyle
Vanek-Graovac-Schroeder
Porter-Haula-Carter

SMTHook

Mar 23, 2015
From what I watched Granlund was flying in the third. I think he has arrived. The little man was roughing dudes up!

If I show proof of purchase of The Walking Dead Season 6, can I have that add removed? Lol

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava
It's a tight 3rd period, intense battle in a corner, a season opener when Pierre goes

"You know where else Parise didn't quit..? On that late tying goal in 2010 Winter Olympics. Crosby played there, too"

Thank you, Pierre.

WILDTATE10

Jul 24, 2005
Damn I hope Ninos alright. After Parise I'd say you could go any way between Him, Granny, and Coyle for 2nd best player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad