GDT: 10/4/19 Home Opener NBCSCA 7:30pm Sharks vs Vegas EK65 will play

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I just realized that Gambrell is a ****tier version of Ryan Carpenter.

Carpenter is a smarter player. Gambrell is a crappier version of what a forward version of Dylan DeMelo looks like. Not particularly terrible at anything but not good at anything either.

Trocity

Nov 24, 2016
I just got home. Didn't want to check the score but was like **** it, it's gonna be like 5-0 Vegas. It appears I didn't give the boys enough credit.... :laugh:

I think we are gonna be pretty bad this year.

Reactions: Sandisfan

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Carpenter is a smarter player. Gambrell is a crappier version of what a forward version of Dylan DeMelo looks like. Not particularly terrible at anything but not good at anything either.
He's like a poor man's Tierney and Tierney ain't great despite gaudy point totals.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
Gambrell is an actor playing a hockey player who got really dedicated to the role so they know positioning and how to skate pretty well, but the actual playing of hockey is completely gone.

Reactions: ktice

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
To me, I don't even want to blame the kids because the totally unproven ones: Bergmann, Yurtaykin and Ferraro have all been decent. Like others have said, the big guys have not really dont much and the whole team just looks out of sync.

Maybe I need to start talking about how we should extend PDB so that he gets fired instead.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
At least they don't need to play Vegas again. Maybe now they can reset and establish who they are. I'm looking forward to the game tomorrow night and maybe a return to normalcy.

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
SNOG announcement

No SNOG.

SNOGLossFail.JPG

#Date / Opponent
SNOG Winner(s)
Result
1Oct. 2 at Golden KnightsnoneVGK 4-1
2Oct. 4 vs Golden KnightsnoneVGK 5-1
[THEAD] [/THEAD]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Rank
2019-20 SNOG standings
# of SNOGs
1.TBD1
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
If I was pdb I would have chucked all the sticks on the ice in the first period, at least them the players might know what emotion looks like

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad