GDT: 10/4/19 Home Opener NBCSCA 7:30pm Sharks vs Vegas EK65 will play

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
We have at least three roughings and a spear on Vegas. There was two clear calls on the sharks. Vegas PP

Reactions: Sandisfan

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
Glass half empty: This is going to be a BAD team this year.

Glass half full: It's just two games against Vegas, who Jones has struggled against more than any other team in the league, as well as much of the team since they've come into the league. And we've already played half our games for the season against them in just the first two games of the season before we've played anybody else.

Glass half empty + glass half full: This is going to be a BAD team this year, but we'll be waving bye-bye to DeBoer and Spott real soon.

I don't think we're going to be a bad team. I don't expect Couture, Hertl, Meier, Karlsson and Burns to be so terrible the entire year. They seem off kilter -- maybe they didn't get enough preseason games as a full team -- but if our fear was that our rookies were going to be the thing that brought us down... I'm not seeing it. I feel like it was the Yurtaykin Sharks vs. Vegas today. He was the only one doing anything. Bergmann looked good too.

Our regulars look awful and I don't think that'll keep up.

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
Bright side is that the rookies are bright spots right now. Coincidentally, they basically played every game of the preseason.

Yeah, I'm wondering if the focus to play rookies so much in the preseason is making our regulars going through their preseason now... against a team that is dead set on beating them with every inch of their souls after last year's embarrassment.

I optimistically believe we'll look significantly better tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad