GDT: 10/30: Boston Bruins @ Pittsburgh Penguins 8pm ET

Whiskey Sam

Puck Monkey
Oct 22, 2008
The Old Dominion
Hate to lost such a close game on defense **** ups. Had some good looks in the last minute. If that's a playoff game, Fleury is in a fetal position giving up the goal.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
If I were Rask, id be *****ing out Caron and Krug right about now...no, actually, I'd be *****ing out the entire defense, besides Boychuk.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Sucks losing, especially to Pittsburgh in a game that actually had a decent vibe (not quite playoff, but close) to it. Can't be too upset with the overall effort though. That was a great hockey game start to finish.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Tuukka was very good tonight, especially early. Tough loss. Doc ticked me off by not giving him any credit, specifically on 3 great saves on Malkin. It was all about Malkin firing it off Rask. What? How about a great freaking save by Rask?

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Great-not sure the Bruins will do much tomorrow-back 2 back against a rested team again-and Ducks are another fast team.

At least the Sox are playing well.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Bruins will beat them in playoffs again. Just have to get Loui and ditch Caron.

gotta love that soft play on goal #3 where he allows jussi jokinen to emasculate him. i've seen enough of caron. time to ditch this guy is bang-on.

SaskBruin

Evaluation Nation
Sep 27, 2013
Saskatchewan
Can't all of a sudden turn it on with 2 minutes down by 2. This team is way better than that.

Also, how come the 6 on 5 looks so much better than a 5 on 4 or even a 5 on 3. Frustrating to no end. Ugh.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
This Bruins team has some really terrible habits.

I feel like the game 7 win against Toronto has further instilled in them the idea that they can simply turn the effort on at will.

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Jordan Caron needs to be replaced. This game isn't just on him, but it's obvious he's overmatched. Spooner and Johnson were far better hockey players in the pre-season.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
Seriously, if there is someone out there willing to give the Bruins a bag of pucks for Caron, get it done and bring up Johnson or Spooner. We need a 3rd line.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Smith.
Third line.

Cannot score at all. Same story. Time to move Smith off that second line. Give Soderberg a shot up there and put Smith on the third line. The goal graveyard line.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Can't all of a sudden turn it on with 2 minutes down by 2. This team is way better than that.

Also, how come the 6 on 5 looks so much better than a 5 on 4 or even a 5 on 3. Frustrating to no end. Ugh.

They didn't. B's weren't making enough plays out of their end. And, when they did they were making even worse plays into the offensive zone.

Pens have been thinking a/b this game since last summer. They surpassed their goal output for the entire conference finals. Good for them.

Very disappointed Lucic didn't make Malkin drop the gloves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad