Wednesday, October 30, 2013
8 pm Eastern
NBSN, RDS2, 98.5 FM: The Sports Hub

Sorry it's short.

Go Sox!

SoxySeidenmoose_zps2128fa7d.png

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
these breaks suck... lets get this game going.

What I don't particularly like is the long break followed by 3 games in 4 nights-playing away the first leg of a back to back and then playing a rested team on the back half.

I guess the powers that be decided the Bruins are allergic to games on Sun, Mon and Tues.

And love that Seidenmoose is a Red Sox fan.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Sorry about the short GDT. Had something come up unexpectedly that threw me for a loop. The next one will be better I promise.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
What I don't particularly like is the long break followed by 3 games in 4 nights-playing away the first leg of a back to back and then playing a rested team on the back half.

I guess the powers that be decided the Bruins are allergic to games on Sun, Mon and Tues.

And love that Seidenmoose is a Red Sox fan.

Having not looked at every team`s sched, I have to think the B`s aren`t the only one`s this is happening to. The Pens, in this case could be saying the same thing....B`s have had days to rest/prepare, the Pens played Monday night. No fear TCL, November see`s our boys playing 15 games.....3 back to backers

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Having not looked at every team`s sched, I have to think the B`s aren`t the only one`s this is happening to. The Pens, in this case could be saying the same thing....B`s have had days to rest/prepare, the Pens played Monday night. No fear TCL, November see`s our boys playing 15 games.....3 back to backers

Oh I am sure other teams find themselves just as frustrated with the scheduling.

But I would prefer the long breaks occur in the middle/latter half of the season than the first few weeks.

I don't really like back to backs but they are a necessary evil.

I just think 3 days off then 3 games in four days makes it hard to get into a rhythm.

Is there any indication of whether Johnson plays one of these two (if he does I would think it would be the Ducks game). If Tuukka feels rested I can almost see them having him play all three games.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Marshy gets back on track tonight.

He will have to find a new Penguin to harass-Cooke is no longer there.

Marchy has had some flashes of his former self the last few games but he still seems so off. I think he needs to channel his rat a little more.

Still feeling like a big night for the Krejci line, but they need for the Bergy and Kelly lines to take up some of the slack.

Crosby is off to a good start-bruins need to shut him down and stay out of the box.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Oh I am sure other teams find themselves just as frustrated with the scheduling.

But I would prefer the long breaks occur in the middle/latter half of the season than the first few weeks.

I don't really like back to backs but they are a necessary evil.

I just think 3 days off then 3 games in four days makes it hard to get into a rhythm.

Is there any indication of whether Johnson plays one of these two (if he does I would think it would be the Ducks game). If Tuukka feels rested I can almost see them having him play all three games.

I`m not one to check the lineup so no clue myself, I suppose it would depend on how busy Tuukka is tonight for making a decision on him tomorrow??

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
It could beautiful naked woman night in Pittsburgh and I still wouldn't watch this game. Go Sox Go!

Pierre does not approve of this post.

I love me some Bruins and am usually good for a TV/tablet type of viewing in these kinds of situations, but tonight's Sox game is a family affair, so it'll be DVR for me.

Seidenmoose shall feast on penguins and use their beaks for toothpicks. Go B's.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
You know I bet NBCS is happy the Pens have a decent following because the Boston media market will be all but non existent tonight. Any other time of year a Pens/Bruins game would be a ratings bonanza but tonight ratings will stink.

I think the Seidenmoose likes to feast on Penguins.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
I hope Iggy pots a hat trick tonight. More importantly, I'd like to see the Bergy line get going....especially Marchand.

It seems like everybody in the Atlantic division (that'll take some getting used to) is off to a good start so I would like to see the Bruins keep pace and not squander their games in hand.

BergyMeister

Overpaid 4th liner
Mar 5, 2010
Tampa Via Vermont.
I hope Iggy pots a hat trick tonight. More importantly, I'd like to see the Bergy line get going....especially Marchand.

It seems like everybody in the Atlantic division (that'll take some getting used to) is off to a good start so I would like to see the Bruins keep pace and not squander their games in hand.

Me too!! I have him on my HFB fantasy team. :laugh: With assists by Marchand and or Krug thank you very much. :)

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011

I know WC fans have whines for years that the WC is better and teams in the EC have it easy blah blah blah.

But I do think it may be possible that the Atlantic will take both wild cards and our wild area may have more points than the bottom of the metro's top three.

Metro just sucks right now-although some of the teams may get things figured out.

Buckets and Gloves

klaatu barada nikto
Aug 14, 2011
let's go boys!!!

Hate the Pens so much... think this will be a good tilt though, Pens will want some vindication for how we embaressed/humbled them last playoffs.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Sorry about the short GDT. Had something come up unexpectedly that threw me for a loop. The next one will be better I promise.

Meh, it's a labor of love and you always do a great job...you owe nothing to anyone. You get a sincere 'atta-girl!!:handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad