GDT: 10/22/2019 Game 9: Vancouver Canucks @ Detroit Red Wings (7:30pm EST)

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
I just saw a Red Wing watch replays of his play on the bench for the same game he is still playing.

Technology is wild.

Reactions: RedMenace

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
“they” sound like horrible people

They always are.

yes. (not that you were asking me)

I honestly think they shouldn't allow any video replays on the bench. No tvs, no ipads.

It was an open-invite question, so you're good; and honestly I agree. In this fast a game, there needs to be less overwatch and more instinct.

Football, baseball, they're much, MUCH slower sports.

Let the guys review video in the locker room between periods. I'll allow calls from a video booth to the bench for challenges, but that's it. No reviewing on the bench.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

NotLeddy

Trust the Yzerscam
Oct 23, 2018
That power play right there... I'm still astounded that people can watch that shift from Mantha and think "just a 48 pt player"

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Cholowski has big potential. He needs to get better defensively obviously, but I think he could be our #3 and slot onto the first pairing and fill in someday.

I'm starting to come around to the thought of Hronek,Cholowski,Sieder for the future. I haven't seen Seider play much though. So I can only go off what I read, hear, and friends/family tell me.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
They always are.

It was an open-invite question, so you're good; and honestly I agree. In this fast a game, there needs to be less overwatch and more instinct.

Football, baseball, they're much, MUCH slower sports.

Let the guys review video in the locker room between periods. I'll allow calls from a video booth to the bench for challenges, but that's it. No reviewing on the bench.
100% Agree.

It's just so over-coached at this point. Let talent and instinct have more of impact.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad