GDT: 10/22/2019 Game 9: Vancouver Canucks @ Detroit Red Wings (7:30pm EST)

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
10.22.png

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Vancouver has superior Swedes. I'll miss the game tonight. Puck drops while I'm still on the clock and then heading to see a Swedish band right after.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
I really hope Svech is playing. I have a feeling he will jump in right away and help with secondary scoring. We have too many grinders on the team. Give him 3rd line minutes and some PP time and I bet he can produce.

I hope he's here for good now.

Reactions: Lil Bert

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I really hope Svech is playing. I have a feeling he will jump in right away and help with secondary scoring. We have too many grinders on the team. Give him 3rd line minutes and some PP time and I bet he can produce.

I hope he's here for good now.

He should immediately play on the second line.

F:
Bert-Larkin-Mantha
AA-Filppula-Svechnikov
Hirose-Glendening-Nielsen
Helm-JDLR-Abdelkader

D:
Dekeyser-Hronek
Nemeth-Green
Cholowski-Daley/Bowey

PP1:
Bertuzzi-Larkin-Athanasiou
Cholowski-Mantha

PP2:
Filppula-Nielsen-Svechnikov
Hronek-Green

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
Pettersson and Boeser have not been playing well this year at all. I have no idea how they're PPG players.
Horvat too hasn't been good up until his last game. He looks to have turned it around.
Detroit would be smart to put their best D on against the Horvat-Pearson line, instead of Pettersson-Boeser-J.T Miller

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL

F:
Bert-Larkin-Mantha
AA-Filppula-Svechnikov
Helm-JDLR-Abdelkader

D:
Dekeyser-Hronek
Nemeth-Green
Cholowski-Daley/Bowey

PP1:
Cholowski-Mantha

PP2:
Hronek-Green
giphy.gif

Apr 14, 2009
Canada

F:
Bert-Larkin-Mantha
AA-Filppula-Svechnikov
Helm-JDLR-Abdelkader

D:
Dekeyser-Hronek
Nemeth-Green
Cholowski-Daley/Bowey

PP1:
Cholowski-Mantha

PP2:
Hronek-Green

Completely agree, but the key word there is should. Blashill does not always do what he should.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
what is 80s night tonite ? hopefully part of it is nothing but music from the 80s as anythings better than the garbage theyre playing now adays in the pizza parlor .

NotLeddy

Trust the Yzerscam
Oct 23, 2018
Pettersson and Boeser have not been playing well this year at all. I have no idea how they're PPG players.
Horvat too hasn't been good up until his last game. He looks to have turned it around.
Detroit would be smart to put their best D on against the Horvat-Pearson line, instead of Pettersson-Boeser-J.T Miller

They're both at the top of their team in expected goals for%, how are they not playing well?

Was true that they both were pretty underwhelming at even strength last season, but this isn't the case so far this year.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL

We only have one decent pairing so that is really just using DeKeyser and Hronek on that one pairing. Either way you should see a lot of joy in whatever the other matchup is. I think Mike Green and Patrick Nemeth turning it over to Pettersson-Boeser-Miller is going to have a similar back-breaking impact but we shall see.

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
Pettersson and Boeser created a lot more chances 5 on 5 last year. They're in a slump so far...They get some easy PP points and are picking up points off of Jt. Millers hard work. That guy is an absolute beast....

Horvat got his legs under him now... he's flying. I really think him and Pearson are going to give you guys a harder time if you dont put your top pairing against them.

Hopefully for both fans sakes, its an entertaining game with momentum swings both ways, nice saves etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad