GDT: 10/22/2019 Game 9: Vancouver Canucks @ Detroit Red Wings (7:30pm EST)

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I will only accept positive things be said about Svechnikov, even in unfortunate circumstances.

Geno’s mobility looked pretty strong there.

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
upload_2019-10-22_19-55-8.jpeg

Reactions: RedMenace

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
His time was last year, Red Wings had a chance to sell high all summer. :ha:

Seriously though, whats a comfortable contract in your opinion?

Not sure, he keeps playing like this and I don't honestly know what you do.

He has been better overall tonight, so I guess that is a good sign. I think what will hurt AA is Mantha is likely going to get paid and I am not sure him and Ferris are going to understand the difference and push for a similar number. I would pay Mantha considerably more than AA. Just a reality and while I hope Mantha gets done for around 7 million long-term. I think AA is in the 6 per range, but he keeps not scoring and 5.5 or somewhere around there and possibly below has to enter the equation. His trick is very enticing, but you see it at times like this where when he can't get the puck going in he doesn't bring a whole lot else to the table unfortunately.

Reactions: Snuggs

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
Not sure, he keeps playing like this and I don't honestly know what you do.

He has been better overall tonight, so I guess that is a good sign. I think what will hurt AA is Mantha is likely going to get paid and I am not sure him and Ferris are going to understand the difference and push for a similar number.

GMs don't have time for AAs inconsistent play; he'll get traded to someone who thinks they can straighten him out for picks and/or protects, then everyone will lament his leaving whether he pulls it together or not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad