GDT: 10/18/2019 Game 8: Detroit Red Wings @ Edmonton Oilers (9pm EST)

Gardien2945

Feb 1, 2008
The sample size is much bigger than 3-4 games. He's been trash for the large majority of his starts since he got here.

I can't say I agree. Some of his poor outings last year were on him, but he really didn't have much defensive help.

He already has two wins this year, and he's looking good tonight. I wouldn't count him out.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Red Wings lines:

4th liner-Larkin-Mantha
Bertuzzi-4th liner-Athanasiou
4th liner-4th liner-4th liner
4th liner-4th liner-4th liner

3rd pair D-Hronek
3rd pair D-3rd pair D
3rd pair D-3rd pair D

This team is so unbelievably bad. When Larkin and Mantha aren't doing much, the team is absolutely painful to watch. This is going to be a terrible year.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
You guys are predictably hilarious. AA gets two glorious chances and does jack with them: silence.

Abby misses one: lolololololol worst player every

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
You guys are predictably hilarious. AA gets two glorious chances and does jack with them: silence.

Abby misses one: lolololololol worst player every
AA got a breakaway with his speed, the puck was rolling and he still managed to get a good scoring chance.

Abby had a good scoring chance and missed the net.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
Neal is hustling out there for Edmonton, but also gets away with a surprising about of interference, taking his hand off the stick to grab guys by the shoulder.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
I would rather have Cholowski in the lineup than Green at this point. At least Cholo may still learn from his bad defensive coverage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad