GDT: 10/18/2019 Game 8: Detroit Red Wings @ Edmonton Oilers (9pm EST)

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I think Rasmussen should be brought up from GR and Hirose sent down. Ericsson if he plays will be after the road trip and even if he is capable he will be the 7th or 8th defenseman. Overall Biega hasn't played that badly except when Lucic took him off the puck in the Calgary game. Hronek, Cholowski have been pretty good so far. Green has shown no offense and defensive gaffes as well as penalties at costly times and honestly hope he is gone before the deadline. Daley, the same. Dekeyser has played well overall. Nemeth has been average and Bowey should take Daley's spot. In a nutshell Hronek, Cholowski, Dekeyser should be in your top four. Green, Biega, Nemeth, the bottom three on D
Would rather see Abby sent down

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
if im bashill i put athanasou on mcdavid every opportunity i get in effort to build aa rep as as fast , or faster , than anybody . i also take useless neilsen off aa line and put glenny back there as he deserves it for this seasons performance to date . i put them two and tuzzi on mcd and dries in effort to shut them down . and b4 the game i look at them 3 in the room and tell them thats tonites goal , i dont care about scoring i want mcd line shut down .

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
Here we go, 78-4 from tonight.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ulysses31

Oct 7, 2015
What's a computer?
I think Rasmussen should be brought up from GR and Hirose sent down.

PaRT OF ME wants rasmussen up too but overall I think letting him fester and dominate in GR for the entire year would be great for his development. Then he come in next year full of confidence with a chip on his shoulder after scoring 100 points and living on the smaller pay checks.

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
I remember when Murphy first started wearing those glasses they looked like goggles now that style is so popular lol

Reactions: decaguard

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad