GDT: 10/17/2014 - Minnesota Wild @ Anaheim Ducks - 9 PM CT / 5 AM FIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwanmaster*

Or, he's just the easy scapegoat for people to ***** about. Ballard took a bad penalty tonight, but outside of that he played as well as you can expect from any 3rd pairing dman.

If Folin plays Zucker doesn't put it in Dumba's skates

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Lots of fans, stumbles, and shanked shots tonight.

I'm gonna chalk it up to how horrific the ice is. Even Ducks fans agree the ice is terrible.

To be fair the ice was terrible for this game. It is RARELY that bad throughout the season. The bad ice affected both teams. The Ducks don't practice on crappy ice to have an advantage. The Wild handled the situation a lot better than the Ducks for the first 2 periods anyways.

difcog

Oct 24, 2013
Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib
Kesler got a charging major at the buzzer, Parise a cross-checking major and a game misconduct

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Doesn't help that we're in the toughest division in the league either. :laugh: It makes every game feel like a must-win. Oh to be an Oilers' fan. Every game is just laid back...chillin'.......no worries....not going anywhere anyway.....

Metro division: a bunch of kids playing Magic and pretending its serious
Atlantic division: a bar room brawl
Pacific division: Naval wars in the age of sail
Central: Nuclear. ****ing. War.

<----- failing to connect your logic

I think he means if Folin played and not Dumba.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib
Kesler got a charging major at the buzzer, Parise a cross-checking major and a game misconduct
With Kesler....THAT was what charging looks like. Not the phantom charging they called on Coyle.

Oh go to hell, Kesler, ya god damn tumbleweed.
Sorry...couldn't help it.

35090.jpg

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Glad that Granny wasn't hurt. Parise should've gotten a medal. Couldn't care less about Kesler and can't do anything about it. If he chooses to be an ass, it's his decision. There's nobody else in this world than Mr Kesler himself who can stop that kind of behavior. In the end Bruce was lucky, good for us.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
All this talk about the refs is silly. Are we going to whine about the refs after every loss? We lost because we couldn't put the puck in the net. That's on us.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
All this talk about the refs is silly. Are we going to whine about the refs after every loss? We lost because we couldn't put the puck in the net. That's on us.

I didn't really see anyone blaming the refs for the loss...just that both sides had some bad refing...

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I didn't really see anyone blaming the refs for the loss...just that both sides had some bad refing...

I kind of am. I mean, we definitely missed plenty of chances to go up by 3 or 4 goals in this game, but some of the calls/non-calls were absolutely atrocious.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
It's too early in the season to panic. I would like this team completely blow an elite team like Chicago, St. Louis, Anaheim or Los Angeles out of the water one of these days (like we did to Colorado)...

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
JxxZfI7.gif

Kesler just made my ****list :rant:

Also I love the fact that Granny jumped him immediately.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
JxxZfI7.gif

Also I love the fact that Granny jumped him immediately.

Wow....I turned the game off the second it ended so I never saw that.

What a ****ing punk. Fits right in on the Anaheim Cheapshotters.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
JxxZfI7.gif

In all honesty, while it is a charge - it's not half as bad as half the hits that people complain about. He hits him square in the shoulder. Doesn't go for the head. Is it dirty? No. Was it unnecessary? Yes. But eh, I don't have that much of a problem of it. If Koivu or Coyle or el Nino did the same to one of the Ducks, I wouldn't have much of a fuss about it. It just was a bad hit as the clock is winding down and was unnecessary. It wasn't a bad hit though and not dirty.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Unnecessary hit with like one second to go, spiced with charging if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad