GDT: 10/15/22 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Pittsburgh

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Hey a goal from Point...a little late but we do need goals from him and Kuch.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
would love to see the school bus line really crash the net and slightly bump Jarry

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
How much did the hurricane really throw off our training camp? We also went from 7 preseason games last year to just 5 this year, not that your regulars play all those games anway

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
With this defense, we have no chance to win the Cup.
We need to find a way to improve in our zone.
Cirelli will help big time. Bogo and Cole should help calm things down on the back end. Hopefully as the season goes we can improve. But as for now we need to collect points like the other top teams and not have to play catch up later

Powerplay17

Feb 13, 2018
Tampa
Realistically this is a transition year. Way too many holes and no cap space to solve them. Dump some of these albatross contracts and look towards reloading for next year.

As constructed this probably isn’t a playoff team. I’d consider big offers on Kuch.

• Haha
Reactions: 2020 Cup Champions

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Cirelli will help big time. Bogo and Cole should help calm things down on the back end. Hopefully as the season goes we can improve. But as for now we need to collect points like the other top teams and not have to play catch up later
Are u sure Cole will play at least 1 game with us?
Cirelli and Bogo will help for sure, but I think we need something more in our zone.
Of course it'll be really hard to acquire that kind of guy so, we need to hope to see some improvement.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Are u sure Cole will play at least 1 game with us?
Cirelli and Bogo will help for sure, but I think we need something more in our zone.
Of course it'll be really hard to acquire that kind of guy so, we need to hope to see some improvement.
I would be shocked if he doesn't start the next game.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Realistically this is a transition year. Way too many holes and no cap space to solve them. Dump some of these albatross contracts and look towards reloading for next year.

As constructed this probably isn’t a playoff team. I’d consider big offers on Kuch.
WHAT?
I don't believe I read this sentence. Probably it's because my English is bad so the meaning I got is different from the real one xD

I would be shocked if he doesn't start the next game.
Why?
He was suspended some days ago...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad