GDT: 10/15/22 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Pittsburgh

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
If this keeps up, a package trade with Fortier/Koepke + whatever needs to made for D help. There is no way Vasy can bail out this D.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Friendly reminder they kept Illorn over McDonagh and Palat

Who needs defense when we score 1 goal a game and leave our goaltending out to dry...
A nightmare.
Killorn was and is the only player expendable
I love Killer, but no way he's more important than McDonagh, for this team.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Haven't been able to watch tonight. How bad are we looking?
A lot of turnovers, guys not in position, overall sloppy. Offense hasn't been able to make up for our issues too. Elliott has been fantastic though.

It's Game 3, but we've got a long way to go. It's easy to point the finger at the dmen, but the team defense has been poor

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Just to be clear, even with keeping the anchor Killorn over seriously trying to keep Palat, they had 8.05 million they chose to use on Names, Myers and Cole rather than McD+someone like Motte, or keeping Rutta+Motte+Cole(provided Cole could be useful). Having McD one more year may have cost the team to then move after this year, but has cost the defense far more for any chance this year.

Reactions: Stammertime91

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Just to be clear, even with keeping the anchor Killorn over seriously trying to keep Palat, they had 8.05 million they chose to use on Names, Myers and Cole rather than McD+someone like Motte, or keeping Rutta+Motte+Cole(provided Cole could be useful). Having McD one more year may have cost the team to then move after this year, but has cost the defense far more for any chance this year.
I don't understand we let the Apostle, Jan Rutta go and then pay more for Cole.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Technically couldnt they wave that off since it was played with a high stick?

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Letting another team get 40+ shots at your goalie is never a good thing.

The team has so much work to do but I'm not sure they will be able to do it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad