GDT: 10/13/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Columbus vs Tampa Bay

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
Thats fair, I just wish he would actually use his wrist shot more. I hardly ever seen him use it. It might not be what it used to be but its still pretty damn good. At the very least it makes the goalie make a save and maybe creates a rebound.

I felt like looking at some old highlights and seeing if anything stood out. The biggest thing to me is that he used to be so wide open. I also think that some of are older teams were much better at getting shots through the point. Stamkos used to get quite a good amount of goals from re-directs and rebounds.

It also hurts not having St. Louis to set you up lol. I think Hedman does an ok job but Marty's passes were in the PERFECT spot everytime and they got there with a purpose. Sometimes I watch hedman pass it and its like he's trying not to break the puck :laugh:.

He put soooo many in from right around the net. He never does that anymore.

Also, his whole falling to one knee on every single shot he takes, thing. Gotta be an issue from his injuries right? Can’t be because he thinks it helps him shoot better.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
He put soooo many in from right around the net. He never does that anymore.

Also, his whole falling to one knee on every single shot he takes, thing. Gotta be an issue from his injuries right? Can’t be because he thinks it helps him shoot better.
He's always done the one knee clapper.

And our old teams were MUCH better at getting shots through from the point. It seems they always get blocked now.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Hedman!!!

And grat start by both the TKO line and the Point-Stammer line.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Splitting up Stamkos and Kucherov worked? Color everyone surprised.

You need to put these guys with new players every now and then to get them skating. After a while it's snail mode, both in their feet and their brains.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Look at Point and Gourde go to work in the corner for Stamkos

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
On a side note the Crunch's 25 anniversary jersey are sharp, why didn't TB do anything like that last year?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad