2ifA1kQ.png

sN36UHN.png

TXMdLUP.png

DQY29L7.png

Reactions: Sk8M8 and CBJSTH

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Missed last game but it doesn't seme as if I missed much, even if it sounds like the 1st period was fun.
I'm hoping to see a full effort from the whole team tonight.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
TKO to the rescue? I don't know. Kucherov is so, so, so cold right now that I'm not sure the timing is right for that, BUT separating Kucherov and Stamkos was a must, and I think TKO is still the best option we have.

If Kucherov returns to his old self, TKO can still be one of the better lines in the league, if not the best. We've only seen brief glimpses of TKO with the Elite Level Kucherov (2017) and it was deadly with both Johnson and Point.

The beauty of the line is it leaves so many scorers to play elsewhere, and creates a Pick Your Poison scenario for defenses.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Best team we've played so far. Need a strong showing from top to bottom. Vasi needs to stay sharp, Kucherov needs to wake the f*** up, and the PP needs to pot a goal.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Also if it's not broke don't fix it, put Sergachev back on pp2.

Meh. The second PP unit has been better than the first, and McDonagh is playing better than Sergachev right now in all facets. I'd rather use PP time like a carrot for Serg and wait until he earns it, at which point I'm all for it. He just hasn't been very good yet, while McDonagh's been arguably our best player through two games.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Cooper is desperate. Let's see what kind of urgency we have. We look exactly like we did vs the Caps so far.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Cooper is desperate. Let's see what kind of urgency we have. We look exactly like we did vs the Caps so far.

I'm interested to see how Point-Stamkos do, now that Point is so much more established than he was last time they were paired, if I remember correctly. I don't like the double C thing, but the line has a ton of potential if Stamkos just focuses on putting pucks on net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad