GDT: 10/13/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Columbus vs Tampa Bay

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Remains to be seen whether it will make a big difference or not, but Tyler Johnson said prior to the season, that he spent much time working on flexibility instead of straight up strength training, with the idea of being more durable and injury free for the season.

If so, then hopefully starting out the season not being able to play will be the last time he sees IR time.
Guy has always been in fantastic shape and I am rooting for him that he continues his flexibility training throughout the season. He was getting a bit too brittle for my liking in recent seasons to the point where I even thought the Bolts should trade him while healthy before the "big injury" occurs and they are stuck with him.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Sergachev can put pucks on net, something we don't usually have on the PP

None of our "big 3" can shoot the puck anymore. Hedman shoots it wide, Stammer flails and misses the puck and Kucherov shoots without an open lane (i.e. on opposing players).

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
None of our "big 3" can shoot the puck anymore. Hedman shoots it wide, Stammer flails and misses the puck and Kucherov shoots without an open lane (i.e. on opposing players).

Stamkos is proving game by game he really is nothing without his shot.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Our PP used to be "just get the puck to Stamkos," now it should be "keep it away from him."

Reactions: Hint1k

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Real quick...they look a lot better. There's urgency. Nice first.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad