GDT: 10/13/15 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Detroit

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
*lol*, knew that would happen as well, what a waste, I think with GF/GA being so important we should have kept Bishop in, Im mean if we hadn't scored before this we were not going to score now and we could have kept the GA NUMBERS DOWN.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
How much do you chalk it up to being the 2nd road game in a row vs a top team? Idk, we had our chances.

Cigar City

Apr 21, 2012
Tampa
Lazy, lazy, lazy play by 95% of the team. Cally, Stamkos, and Garrison specifically were atrocious

EDIT: And Kuch.

Just pathetic effort

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
If Don Meehan is still talking about a number anywhere near $12m, Steve Yzerman should laugh and hang up.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Lazy, lazy, lazy play by 95% of the team. Cally, Stamkos, and Garrison specifically were atrocious

EDIT: And Kuch.

Just pathetic effort

TKO was pretty bad. Palat could not clear the zone if his life depended on it, not like him at all.

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
Yuck that game leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Coopers pp needs to get its **** together. Guys were tired understandably but they needed to drive the net more. Gave Howard an easy night.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Yuck that game leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Coopers pp needs to get its **** together. Guys were tired understandably but they needed to drive the net more. Gave Howard an easy night.

Yeup Howard was barely tested, Tampa could have won this game tonight even tho they were on a back to back

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
So much wrong with this loss. I'm absolutely sick.

Why does winning a gritty game take the required science of splitting an atom? No energy, no effort, no forecheck.

For 40 minutes we skate at the most leisurely pace into 3 and 4 Red Wings waiting at the blue line and they play keep away. In the event of actually having the puck, we continuously cycle the puck around the 700 players parked in front of Jimmy Howard.

I don't blame Stamkos for this one. Everyone on offense was flat out bad and the PP wasn't any better. We get about 1:10 of unit 1 and unit 2 just kills the rest of it for the Red Wings.

A loss was inevitable. My disgust is that we clearly learned nothing from our 7 game series.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad