GDT: 10/11/14 - Minnesota @ Colorado - 8pm CDT/4am Suomi - FSNorth/Altitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
@Russostrib · 2m 2 minutes ago
Roy tried to put fourth line on the ice at end and refs shrewdly kicked them off. It'll be interesting how #nhl looks at gm after his quote

I'll honestly be surprised if anything happens. If Haula had been seriously hurt, then maybe they do something, but thank God he's ok.

Lennu32

Oct 4, 2011
Now this is fun. My bro is watching game in Australia and I'm watching it here in Finland. Connected via mighty interweb :D Feels like we're watching this together :)

And hey, Kuemper is going for Vezina :laugh:

Very good defensive game tonight. We roll :handclap:

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
Yeah. Roy. You are an embarrassment.

Honestly, at this point I hope Avs totally tank this year and end up in the draft lottery. They deserve it with that pathetic goonery.

8-0 over them helps to calm down though. Completely embarrassed them.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Honestly, at this point I hope Avs totally tank this year and end up in the draft lottery. They deserve it with that pathetic goonery.

As long as Eichel, McDavid, Hanifin and White are well out of reach. Don't want to see any of them in our division.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
What did Roy say earlier? I missed that..

It's what he did at the end of the game.

3 seconds left and he tries to put the 4th line out there.

Refs didn't want any of it so they forced him to pull them back. Good on them.

Roy is a neanderthal with an anger problem. He's going to have several meltdowns this year and hopefully he ends up fired. We don't need any coaches with a goon mentality like that.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Colorado just isn't that good. They've gotten much slower and their blue line sucks.

TheSauceBoss

May 14, 2010
It's what he did at the end of the game.

3 seconds left and he tries to put the 4th line out there.

Refs didn't want any of it so they forced him to pull them back. Good on them.

Roy is a neanderthal with an anger problem. He's going to have several meltdowns this year and hopefully he ends up fired. We don't need any coaches with a goon mentality like that.
I think he'd be the first to win the Jack Adams in his first year and canned the following year.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
****ing goon coach. The Av's are going to be worse than the Canucks at their goonish peak, and worse than Carlyles teams.

Pathetic. I hope the Avs tank this year and he gets fired.

Yeah, caught the ending. Real pathetic stuff. Worst thing is Roy knew what he was doing. League's gotta come down hard, especially after what was said by him the other day. Carlyle, on the other hand... he's just an idiot. A hard-headed stubborn idiot. Can't really compare the two.

Colorado fans better get used to the word "regression" :laugh:

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
What is with a few Wild posters going over to the Av board and trolling them though? Come on, show some restraint. :shakehead
If they are trolling, hopefully they get warned or a timeout. Stop making the rest of us look bad. It was only game 2 of a long season. Creating problems there not only make you look foolish, but could create problems here during a future matchup. It's just stupid. :shakehead

Bullrun

Jan 22, 2007
Happy with the W after the bounce back expected from Avs.

Depth on wild is sweet. Everyone getting chances it seems, some nights itll be pommer, some nights zucker, every night parise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad