GDT: #10 - 10/25/18 | RANGERS @ blackhawks | 8:30 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
At this point I'm wondering if ADA is on a team suspension and they're just calling it something else to the media.
Seriously. It's like one of those phantom injuries that the team cannot tell you when it happened, but the guy is out. Except he's not on IR. Does anyone actually see him at the games or the practice rink?

Walter t

Mar 12, 2018
Seriously. It's like one of those phantom injuries that the team cannot tell you when it happened, but the guy is out. Except he's not on IR. Does anyone actually see him at the games or the practice rink?
They said he was one of only a few guys who skated today.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
I actually think the team is pretty good so far and continuously improving. I'm really curious as to what will happen if they are in a wild card spot near the deadline. The East is kinda garbage so, while I think it's unlikely, not necessarily impossible.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY

LaffyTaffy

Brooklyn-Belarussian
Feb 1, 2016
Brooklyn, NY
Not calling them Rags would be a start.

I also never understood having multiple favorite teams. How long is a normal person's list? Or do you rank all the teams in order?
My personal way of doing things is having a favorite team and then a second favorite in the other conference that I cheer for but not nearly as hard as the first one.
So for me it's something like:
Rangers - BlackHawks
Yankees - Dodgers
Giants - Chiefs
Knicks - Lakers
The only exception is Man Utd because theres no conferences in the BPL

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
My personal way of doing things is having a favorite team and then a second favorite in the other conference that I cheer for but not nearly as hard as the first one.
So for me it's something like:
Rangers - BlackHawks
Yankees - Dodgers
Giants - Chiefs
Knicks - Lakers
The only exception is Man Utd because theres no conferences in the BPL

Interesting. I was never able to get worked up enough over a 'second team.' There's generally just teams I prefer to win, but honestly, that usually has to do with who they're playing.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Well, as his third favorite team, I believe it is time to learn.
its a GDT lol..lighten up... raised on the Rangers as a kid, they are my dads favorite team...yes you can have many favorite teams, you only have 1 favorite movie or song??

it's all in fun - hope the Hawks take this one, but Buchnevich gets me a couple goals for fantasy purposes!

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
its a GDT lol..lighten up... raised on the Rangers as a kid, they are my dads favorite team...yes you can have many favorite teams, you only have 1 favorite movie or song??

it's all in fun - hope the Hawks take this one, but Buchnevich gets me a couple goals for fantasy purposes!

I don't really see the similarity between sports teams and movies/songs. I don't root for movies.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
I actually think the team is pretty good so far and continuously improving. I'm really curious as to what will happen if they are in a wild card spot near the deadline. The East is kinda garbage so, while I think it's unlikely, not necessarily impossible.

Why would you want this?

Is the anything could happen bug stinking up the room?

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
I don't really see the similarity between sports teams and movies/songs. I don't root for movies.
gal-movies-hoosiers-jpg.0.0.jpg
15c97a8b-8874-435d-9e44-18eb5b26ad35-rrudy_stl_9_h.jpg
Rocky-4.jpg

Watch different movies.

Reactions: Machinehead

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

Most Rangers fans are hoping the Rangers lose these days so that's no big deal.

Reactions: AmericanDream

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
4 - 2 Rangers

Chytil finally breaks through.. Kreider and Zib make the score sheet again.. Hayes passes

Reactions: will1066
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad