GDT: #10 - 10/25/18 | RANGERS @ blackhawks | 8:30 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
You know what's funny? Some here are wanting Chytil to be sent down and have questioned whether or not he belongs here as a 19 yr old. At this point Buch is more deserving of that.
I've been supporting Buch all along (we know the haters and the die hard Buch fans here)......I have been somewhere in the middle. I have been patiently awaiting his breakout. Seemed last year (injured shortly thereafter) there was a stretch of 4 games where "the light went on" and would be on his way to stardom.......okay, that may be a stretch......but now, even without AV in his way........something seems amiss. Could AV have been right? Please tell me no.

I am starting to lose patience with Buch, yeah I am pissed and even more disappointed.

Hope I'm not jinxing this, but here goes. In the past when "I have HAD IT" with a player.....said player all of a sudden plays the way they should. We will see.

Our excitement this year comes in the form of the youngins. Buch is STILL in that category......but needs to be somewhat of a leader of that youngins class, I think it's imperative for him to succeed, especially for Filip.

3 teams surprising early. Canucks, Canadiens and even BlackHawks. 3 teams we thought we may be vying for position in sweepstakes. I know it's early and plenty of time for all of the above to lose.....I am liking what I've witnessed thus far, they're keeping it interesting with one eye, while the other is on the draft position.

Go away Staal. Oh and btw, do you REALLY THINK Hughes will be a one man show? Our next "savior"? Please, there are numerous players to be drafted that will help us, and I REFUSE to wish ill will on the team that I have rooted for, since I was 8.

Not sure how anyone could, especially this early in the season. LOSING promotes LOSING and dis-interest. Do we really want that?

I keep hearing this , but ONE season of bottoming out is one of the best ways to jump start the rebuild. We have a nice foundation as far as fwd prospects and youngish players but we're missing that one blue chip piece that all other successful young teams have. IDK what you mean by Hughes not being the savior. No he can't make a garbage team good, even McDavid can't do that. But if we got him we'd be looking a lot better moving forward, instead of having a bunch of solid second liners which was the main reason we're in this position now with no cup to show for it. This team is clearly not winning anything this year, not making the playoffs so why resist? Coming in 20th place is not better for this franchise than finishing 30th. You trust this team to find a Pastarnak or Barzal in the middle of the 1st? I dont. We need a top pick to have any chance.

TANK TANK TANK

Reactions: CaptBagel

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Guys, I hate to be the bearer of mediocre news, but this is not a bottom-feeding team. We'll be in the running for a wild card spot up to the TDL at least, and perhaps beyond that, depending on what moves Gorton makes.

If you're cheering for us to lose, you're probably going to be cheering for some early trades or minor injuries in a month or two. We're better than 3-5-1 suggests.

I doubt that, but right now it does look as if they will win the exact number of games it takes to be in limbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->