GDT: #10 - 10/25/18 | RANGERS @ blackhawks | 8:30 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
Why would you want this?

Is the anything could happen bug stinking up the room?

Haha, absolutely not. I am all on board for the tank, seemingly more so than most in here. I was just posing a hypothetical and questioning what the team would do. My guess is they would hold firm and still sell off their assets, but god only knows.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
there is a 0.0% chance this team is doing anything but selling at the TDL, even if they're actually in 8th.

Reactions: ReggieDunlop68

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Doing a fantasy draft tonight. Possible to be competitive in an eight team league drafting only current and former Rangers? That was rhetorical.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
I don't really see the similarity between sports teams and movies/songs. I don't root for movies.
Actually, I agree with you. I think sports and movies are completely different types of entertainment.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
I think he looks good...:dunno:
he's a divisive figure on here, where people who watch go "yeah he does dumb stuff but he does really good stuff too" and people who sort by Corsi simultaneously vomit poop themselves have an aneurysm and eat their own fingers

Reactions: AmericanDream

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
he's a divisive figure on here, where people who watch go "yeah he does dumb stuff but he does really good stuff too" and people who sort by Corsi simultaneously vomit poop themselves have an aneurysm and eat their own fingers
count me into the first category....did vomit poop once...never again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad