OT: 10,000 Pt XLII - The Bouncing Turd

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
The Spotify Wrapped thing is cool, but mine makes no sense. I used it for over 10000 minutes, but my top listen was two hours. Wtf...

yea i had some songs appear in my top 100 tht were certainly 1 or 2 times played at most. couple of bugs, but cool nonetheless

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC

Finally here.

94IsLC5.gif

If I have one minor, nerdy quibble, it's that I wanted King Ghidorah to have his weird chatter-like call from the Toho movies.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I got my 3D printer calibrated yesterday and I just sit here at work counting the seconds before I can go home and watch it drip plastic

Reactions: slocal

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
I wasn't anything close to a business major, but I'm going to play devil's advocate just because this is a discussion forum. :laugh:
SJSU is a good school, but two notable exceptions to that list are Stanford and Berkeley, two business programs that are consistently near the top not just in the nation, but in the world. I disagree with their methodology of using raw student numbers and degrees awarded and excluding graduate programs. Berkeley and Stanford are already super competitive to get into, so that already puts them at an unfair disadvantage using that website's criteria. In Berkeley's case, Haas School of Business is an additional competitive program that Berkeley freshman have to apply into in their Spring semester, making the sample size even smaller. Those who don't get into Haas end up typically going into Economics or something of that sort, which is also a great major with ample job opportunities, but that's not included because it isn't a "business" major. Lastly, Stanford and Berkeley are some of the top feeders in the nation in regards to high profile MBA programs, which is excluded on that website.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
I just chased away a bunch of teenage girls TPing my neighbor's house and admonished their mother who was idling in front of my house.

I have become old man.

Bonus: two girls slipped on my yard and I got to inform them that they landed where my dog pees.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
I just chased away a bunch of teenage girls TPing my neighbor's house and admonished their mother who was idling in front of my house.

I have become old man.

Bonus: two girls slipped on my yard and I got to inform them that they landed where my dog pees.
Why were they TPing your neighbors house? Does one of their friends live their or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille