OT: 10,000 Pt XLII - The Bouncing Turd

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
Tonight is when all the amateur drinkers go out and it's best to stay at home.

One of these days I would like to go to New York for New Years. I guess you can call it a bucket list item.

For the times square event? Definitely a thing never to do.

Other NYC though is awesome, especially in the snow. Nothing like walking down 5th Ave with fresh snow falling after spending all evening trying to keep warm indoors. It's pretty special

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
Super Dave, what a blast from the past. I've actually talked with him on the phone a couple of times.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Ethical question here:

I think...I THINK I received 2 bonus checks from my company. I was told it was going to be a large one as the company has a good year and we were just purchased by a much larger company. So the first one was deposited, and it was large, not LARGE, but large. Two weeks later, another check was direct deposited into my account. It was larger than the 1st one.

.....do I ask?

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Ethical question here:

I think...I THINK I received 2 bonus checks from my company. I was told it was going to be a large one as the company has a good year and we were just purchased by a much larger company. So the first one was deposited, and it was large, not LARGE, but large. Two weeks later, another check was direct deposited into my account. It was larger than the 1st one.

.....do I ask?
I would ask. Odds are if it was a mistake they’ll figure it out eventually. And if it wasn’t a mistake at least you asked.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I would ask. Odds are if it was a mistake they’ll figure it out eventually. And if it wasn’t a mistake at least you asked.
Also, if they catch the mistake and they ask for it back but you already did something with that money, then you'd be out of luck.

Reactions: landshark

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Ethical question here:

.....do I ask?

I would ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad