OT: 10,000 Pt XLII - The Bouncing Turd

Status
Not open for further replies.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Why were they TPing your neighbors house? Does one of their friends live their or something?

Teenage boy lives there, and judging by the girl giggles, seems to be a little heartbreaker. :laugh:

Old man update: helping my neighbor tomorrow with my extending ladder and telescope pole. They got his oaks good. Pray I don't take a header down the hill.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Teenage boy lives there, and judging by the girl giggles, seems to be a little heartbreaker. :laugh:

Old man update: helping my neighbor tomorrow with my extending ladder and telescope pole. They got his oaks good. Pray I don't take a header down the hill.
At least TP is biodegradable

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC

Don't worry. I'll avenge your death.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
No falls, so you can cancel the Life Alert subscription gift you were planning on.

What about the hurry-cane?

hurrycane-walking-stick-purple.jpg

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
Stay safe tonight, folks.

Stay safe, and keep your pets safe as well. There are a ton of runaways on New Years from people who think their back yards are secure but fireworks can panic them into doing something they’ve never done before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->